Does anyone share his wife for promotion or getting business?

My wife's old boss was an alcoholic and she use to fuck customers to win sales. Fast forward 20 years and my wife has her job. My wife is a hotwife but hasn't fucked a customer for sales. Maybe if she did her paycheck would be bigger.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I was shared by my husband to surprise me. My husband thought that I would fulfilled my fantasy if I have been shared.

The Ex worked for a medium sized company as an administrator, and she would usually flirt with her higher ups on occasion. A regional meeting was coming up and the person who was supposed to go with her boss had to back out due to an illness. He asked her to go but the meetings were out of town on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday so she would be gone over the weekend. Well she went and the first night when I talked to her she said they got settled in, had their meetings, and then went out for the night. They called it an early night because of the travel so they went back to the hotel ((they had adjoining rooms) Saturday they went to the pool and were enjoying the sun and some margaritas and there talk slowly turned towards sex. Now she and I had an open relationship and she told the boss that and some of her adventures. They continued drinkin# and a few others showed up from the meetings,before you know it she said there were about 10 guys all slowly getting happy.
The boss must have let it slip about our relationship,and the tequila was kicking in. The Ex could handle her tequila and some of the guys started playing grabass with her and she in turn would try to stay out of their grasp,teasing them ,and from what she said she would occasionally flash her tits or pussy. As the afternoon got more sexual she got into it more and would grab ahold of their cocks if they were grabbing her. Finally she was worked up enough and told them she was going to the room and take a shower. Of course they were .all let down as she started to leave,as she got by the boss she stopped and gave him a deep kiss and said loud enough the party starts in fifteen minutes in my room
She grabbed the boss and took him with her explaining it was going to be a good night and next day if everyone could keep there mouths shut. He said he would insist on it as she grabbed his cock walking through the hotel. He set up a bar in his room and opened the adjoining door while she took a quick shower and put on a sexy babydoll outfit with stockings and heels. The Boss was in charge and she informed him it was to go under his directions,and she wanted to be tied to the bed. Needless to say for the next 4 hours at least they used every hole and jerked off on her. She was a cum mess by the end of the night and very tired. She and the boss slept together that night after he bathed her,and she blew him for the last time . Next day she woke up about noon and was Horney, everyone in the bosses room starting without her,they filed in and took her for another 4-5 hours. She said she was a sopping mess at the end. Nothing was done or said for the following 2 days. O
On the way back home the boss informed her she was his new executive secretary ,with a huge pay raise and a few other perks,and she would travel with him as needed. It was a good deal for her,the only problem was after a trip it was usually a few days before I could get any of her holes for sex,lol

The Ex worked for a medium sized company as an administrator, and she would usually flirt with her higher ups on occasion. A regional meeting was coming up and the person who was supposed to go with her boss had to back out due to an illness. He asked her to go but the meetings were out of town on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday so she would be gone over the weekend. Well she went and the first night when I talked to her she said they got settled in, had their meetings, and then went out for the night. They called it an early night because of the travel so they went back to the hotel ((they had adjoining rooms) Saturday they went to the pool and were enjoying the sun and some margaritas and there talk slowly turned towards sex. Now she and I had an open relationship and she told the boss that and some of her adventures. They continued drinkin# and a few others showed up from the meetings,before you know it she said there were about 10 guys all slowly getting happy.
The boss must have let it slip about our relationship,and the tequila was kicking in. The Ex could handle her tequila and some of the guys started playing grabass with her and she in turn would try to stay out of their grasp,teasing them ,and from what she said she would occasionally flash her tits or pussy. As the afternoon got more sexual she got into it more and would grab ahold of their cocks if they were grabbing her. Finally she was worked up enough and told them she was going to the room and take a shower. Of course they were .all let down as she started to leave,as she got by the boss she stopped and gave him a deep kiss and said loud enough the party starts in fifteen minutes in my room
She grabbed the boss and took him with her explaining it was going to be a good night and next day if everyone could keep there mouths shut. He said he would insist on it as she grabbed his cock walking through the hotel. He set up a bar in his room and opened the adjoining door while she took a quick shower and put on a sexy babydoll outfit with stockings and heels. The Boss was in charge and she informed him it was to go under his directions,and she wanted to be tied to the bed. Needless to say for the next 4 hours at least they used every hole and jerked off on her. She was a cum mess by the end of the night and very tired. She and the boss slept together that night after he bathed her,and she blew him for the last time . Next day she woke up about noon and was Horney, everyone in the bosses room starting without her,they filed in and took her for another 4-5 hours. She said she was a sopping mess at the end. Nothing was done or said for the following 2 days. O
On the way back home the boss informed her she was his new executive secretary ,with a huge pay raise and a few other perks,and she would travel with him as needed. It was a good deal for her,the only problem was after a trip it was usually a few days before I could get any of her holes for sex,lol
Love it!

Sadly by the time I met Lynn this was long in the past. She was at a stage in her career where she needed to be a lot more discreet and work and play were very much separate. Such a shame as I would have loved her getting pimped out as the corporate whore. But from what she’s told me, she had a blast while it lasted. Top end restaurants, nice hotels, gifts and the sex of course. She was never paid but it did help her career in the early stages.
James
One of my s isters used her cunt to turbocharge her career in the beginning. She brought in lots of sales which largely kept the company afloat. It got taken over and the party was over. She was eventually fired, she thinks, because of her past. Still, she took those lessons into her next job. Unfortunately that firm went under during the GFC. She married a guy and several years later started a new career as a cuckoldress.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby