Does anyone share his wife for promotion or getting business?

Not for a promotion but it worked out to be very profitable and life changing. With my closest colleague at work. A great sales and marketing guy, and the first of my wife's lovers. He got an assignment in Texas and was so into my wife, that he managed to make me also a part of his team. A very lucrative project position. And he sneaked in my wife also as a team member although she knew very little about being a software Business Analyst. From then on, there was no stopping her. She became a hot wife and went to bed with the customer rep and used it to make my career better and stay in Texas after the contract was over and become an employee of the customer. But all this was long ago. To a great extent I would think it's all due to her.

My wife has engaged in ling term sexual relationships with 2 of her former employers. They worked in a small professional office. Both men were married and my wife used these personal intimate relationships to get special consideration concerning her time off, base pay and enhanced annual bonuses.

She made herself available most times, weather at the office, or a motel or other private location. On numerous occasions as he was stark naked with the office door locked when an unexpected client or a friend of the boss came knocking.

Had no regrets allowing them access to her body as long as she benefited. It help that she found both of these guys to be interesting and generous by nature. In the latter relationship, she always said he was the best lover she had ever experienced. Both men, who had extensive extra marital relations with other woman over the years remained married to their wives.

My Long Time Live-in Slut loves Cock in her Mouth or Pussy, but she LOVES a Cock or Cocks in her Ass, The Bigger the Better, if not Repeatedly, by the same or different cocks as Often as Possible. So Often that for years I have taken her to bars Every Wednesday and Saturday Night and "protect" her as she Turned on the "Sluttyness" and found One or More Cocks to Fill her Anal Cravings in the Men's Room ... Due to her Mothers Illness We had recently moved South into the area to be near her and I had taken a Job as A Mechanic at a Local Car Dealership. My previous position as Sales Manager was filled by a long timer so I took the Mechanic Job at a Significant Pay-Cut. We resumed our Wednesday and Saturday Ritual and although the bar clientele was mostly retirees, if my slut Seduced the youngers ones they were no less hard than the ones she had ben Accustomed to and seemed eternally Grateful to pleasure themselves and her deeply in her most Private Hole.
By the time I had worked 6 months I was friendly with everyone in the dealership and we all talked like best buddy's. Sex of course was a main topic and as I hedged around the subject of Anal hoping to find a regular for my slut, most gave a resounding No Way, response to my broaching. The General Manager, who is Black and makes little effort to hide his Long cock as it dangles down his left trouser leg, never responded, but his eyes Twinkled every time Anal was brought up.
My Slut claims to have not had a Black Cock since Junior High when she Sucked Her Principle every morning under his desk and the Fucked him Everyday on his Desk at Lunchtime. She was ecstatic in Anticipation as we hatched a plan to test him AND position myself for a raise or Promotion.
On the appointed day at the predetermined time, so I could have the GM in the service area, Slut made her Appearance.
She wore her shortest dress that we opened up the cleavage to the point of covering her nipples but not her areole if she stood straight, any bend or twist opened the "V" wider Exposing her Entire Nipple and Tit and shortened to the point of showing pussy even when she stood straight up on her Mothers personal sewing machine. The slightest bend of her body flashed her Bits for all to see.
She had EveryOnes attention as she strode to the service desk in her Sky-high Fuck Me Heels, and demanded "Service Guy in Charge" ...
The GM rushed to her in an effort to quiet her in front of the other customers .Every guy in the place was focused on her awaiting to see her charms, IU had AssFucked her both the night before and also this morning and seeing her all but exposed body in front of a crowd had me rock hard.
Per our plan she explained that Her Name was Fanny Green and her Mothers ancient Station Wagon was making "Tick, Tick" noises when she parked it after country driving it for at least 10 miles and Loudly Demanded that someone Look at it.
"Come on Lady", the GM said as he Ushered her out of the service dept. as customers stared and whispered among themselves.
The GM had worn a pair of of white Stretchy dress pants and his Prodigious Dangling Cock was unmistakable.
as they exited the building she Quipped, "Yes, Sir I think you will Solve my Problem Post Haste".
Our plan was for her to have him drive into the country that took them to a Hidden Parking Area that the Kids used to Fuck on the Weekends.
When they stopped and as he listened for the 'Tick, Tick" she would invite him into the back and Fuck him until the cows came home.
The plan worked well for the first part of the Drive until she could not resist stroking and removing his Cock from his Trousers and Going Down on him.
She was in Cock Heaven as she struggled to take him into her Throat, but Succeed just as he Buried two fingers in her sopping Cunt, Quickly Jerked them out and used her Juices as he Impaled his Fingers palm deep into her Wanton AssHole. She Orgasmed and Purred of her Love for Anal over and over again as he continued Fingering her.
MY Slut Melted and the tables were turned, with him now becoming the aggressor He FingerFucked her as She Sucked and s the car stopped he picked up with her mouth still over his cock and Carried her into his House. Threw her on the bed and stripped her, before calling out, Dad, Willis, We have Anal Company.
6Hours later my shift was over, and neither Slut nor the GM had returned.
At 5 minutes till midnight, slut came stumbling into the house looking like death warmed over.
"Gawd, Honey, What a time I had", she purred and proceeded to tell me every detail of the GM and his Father and Brother taking turns fucking her AssHole repeatedly, but using her Mouth and Pussy when one of them had her Ass Filled ...
She made arrangements to visit them every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday for now and more often if they had friends that wanted to Join in. My Mind raced, if they had her Ass on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday, and I took her out for AssFucking on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Monday was her only Non-Ass Day, Sweet.
She had admitted to the GM that she was my Slut and that He agreed that the More Her Ass Benefited the Dealership, with Vendors, Customers, Bankers, Local Governments Etc. the More Money I would make and the Faster I would Rise in the Network of Dealerships.
True to his Word, I am Currently Regional Manager for 8 dealerships. Slut continues to Live with me but Her Ass, Literally, is Owned by the Umbrella Encompassing the Entire Southern Conglomeration of Dealerships.
She has Access to a Private 9 Passenger Jet and Joins the mile high club several times on every trip with Important people in the Conglomeration, plus provides Stress Relief individually to those attending the boring meetings as she makes the rounds Sucking Cock or Pussy under the boardroom table then offering her lower holes for relaxation during breaks and Lunchtimes.
I do well Monetarily, but She is paid far above and beyond anything I can even fathom.

My Long Time Live-in Slut loves Cock in her Mouth or Pussy, but she LOVES a Cock or Cocks in her Ass, The Bigger the Better, if not Repeatedly, by the same or different cocks as Often as Possible. So Often that for years I have taken her to bars Every Wednesday and Saturday Night and "protect" her as she Turned on the "Sluttyness" and found One or More Cocks to Fill her Anal Cravings in the Men's Room ... Due to her Mothers Illness We had recently moved South into the area to be near her and I had taken a Job as A Mechanic at a Local Car Dealership. My previous position as Sales Manager was filled by a long timer so I took the Mechanic Job at a Significant Pay-Cut. We resumed our Wednesday and Saturday Ritual and although the bar clientele was mostly retirees, if my slut Seduced the youngers ones they were no less hard than the ones she had ben Accustomed to and seemed eternally Grateful to pleasure themselves and her deeply in her most Private Hole.
By the time I had worked 6 months I was friendly with everyone in the dealership and we all talked like best buddy's. Sex of course was a main topic and as I hedged around the subject of Anal hoping to find a regular for my slut, most gave a resounding No Way, response to my broaching. The General Manager, who is Black and makes little effort to hide his Long cock as it dangles down his left trouser leg, never responded, but his eyes Twinkled every time Anal was brought up.
My Slut claims to have not had a Black Cock since Junior High when she Sucked Her Principle every morning under his desk and the Fucked him Everyday on his Desk at Lunchtime. She was ecstatic in Anticipation as we hatched a plan to test him AND position myself for a raise or Promotion.
On the appointed day at the predetermined time, so I could have the GM in the service area, Slut made her Appearance.
She wore her shortest dress that we opened up the cleavage to the point of covering her nipples but not her areole if she stood straight, any bend or twist opened the "V" wider Exposing her Entire Nipple and Tit and shortened to the point of showing pussy even when she stood straight up on her Mothers personal sewing machine. The slightest bend of her body flashed her Bits for all to see.
She had EveryOnes attention as she strode to the service desk in her Sky-high Fuck Me Heels, and demanded "Service Guy in Charge" ...
The GM rushed to her in an effort to quiet her in front of the other customers .Every guy in the place was focused on her awaiting to see her charms, IU had AssFucked her both the night before and also this morning and seeing her all but exposed body in front of a crowd had me rock hard.
Per our plan she explained that Her Name was Fanny Green and her Mothers ancient Station Wagon was making "Tick, Tick" noises when she parked it after country driving it for at least 10 miles and Loudly Demanded that someone Look at it.
"Come on Lady", the GM said as he Ushered her out of the service dept. as customers stared and whispered among themselves.
The GM had worn a pair of of white Stretchy dress pants and his Prodigious Dangling Cock was unmistakable.
as they exited the building she Quipped, "Yes, Sir I think you will Solve my Problem Post Haste".
Our plan was for her to have him drive into the country that took them to a Hidden Parking Area that the Kids used to Fuck on the Weekends.
When they stopped and as he listened for the 'Tick, Tick" she would invite him into the back and Fuck him until the cows came home.
The plan worked well for the first part of the Drive until she could not resist stroking and removing his Cock from his Trousers and Going Down on him.
She was in Cock Heaven as she struggled to take him into her Throat, but Succeed just as he Buried two fingers in her sopping Cunt, Quickly Jerked them out and used her Juices as he Impaled his Fingers palm deep into her Wanton AssHole. She Orgasmed and Purred of her Love for Anal over and over again as he continued Fingering her.
MY Slut Melted and the tables were turned, with him now becoming the aggressor He FingerFucked her as She Sucked and s the car stopped he picked up with her mouth still over his cock and Carried her into his House. Threw her on the bed and stripped her, before calling out, Dad, Willis, We have Anal Company.
6Hours later my shift was over, and neither Slut nor the GM had returned.
At 5 minutes till midnight, slut came stumbling into the house looking like death warmed over.
"Gawd, Honey, What a time I had", she purred and proceeded to tell me every detail of the GM and his Father and Brother taking turns fucking her AssHole repeatedly, but using her Mouth and Pussy when one of them had her Ass Filled ...
She made arrangements to visit them every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday for now and more often if they had friends that wanted to Join in. My Mind raced, if they had her Ass on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday, and I took her out for AssFucking on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Monday was her only Non-Ass Day, Sweet.
She had admitted to the GM that she was my Slut and that He agreed that the More Her Ass Benefited the Dealership, with Vendors, Customers, Bankers, Local Governments Etc. the More Money I would make and the Faster I would Rise in the Network of Dealerships.
True to his Word, I am Currently Regional Manager for 8 dealerships. Slut continues to Live with me but Her Ass, Literally, is Owned by the Umbrella Encompassing the Entire Southern Conglomeration of Dealerships.
She has Access to a Private 9 Passenger Jet and Joins the mile high club several times on every trip with Important people in the Conglomeration, plus provides Stress Relief individually to those attending the boring meetings as she makes the rounds Sucking Cock or Pussy under the boardroom table then offering her lower holes for relaxation during breaks and Lunchtimes.
I do well Monetarily, but She is paid far above and beyond anything I can even fathom.
the part about her adventures with the school principal might be the hottest thing i have ever heard. i'd love to hear those details.

i can't imagine how she could do that & it remain private.

Last edited:
I asked my wife to do this as she is a rep for our company. We had calendars made at xmas with her with merry Xmas with her tits out. The poster was a3 size with merry Xmas covering her Nipples. She gave them out at mechanics car garages and building sites with her business card. I dropped her off and watched her go into several businesses with men doing dirty labour work. The kinds who put posters like that up on breakdown walls. She had a tight fitting black skirt on with white shirt and black bra. The calendars were rolled up and they just took them off her. She left a few everywhere she went. The calendar didn't have her face on it but I'd like to think they knew it was her when they opened it? One guy who owned a big company asked her to call in and see him. I encouraged her to wear sexy underwear and go with intention of blowing him or fucking him to get work. He was a mature guy with a brand new range rover top spec. So she likes successful guys but he was purely professional and it didn't go anywhere. Shame though. It would have been nice.

I asked my wife to do this as she is a rep for our company. We had calendars made at xmas with her with merry Xmas with her tits out. The poster was a3 size with merry Xmas covering her Nipples. She gave them out at mechanics car garages and building sites with her business card. I dropped her off and watched her go into several businesses with men doing dirty labour work. The kinds who put posters like that up on breakdown walls. She had a tight fitting black skirt on with white shirt and black bra. The calendars were rolled up and they just took them off her. She left a few everywhere she went. The calendar didn't have her face on it but I'd like to think they knew it was her when they opened it? One guy who owned a big company asked her to call in and see him. I encouraged her to wear sexy underwear and go with intention of blowing him or fucking him to get work. He was a mature guy with a brand new range rover top spec. So she likes successful guys but he was purely professional and it didn't go anywhere. Shame though. It would have been nice.
damn, that is hot. good for her.

Reactions: hotwifelexy