Friendly Flight Attendants

btweets

Male
Gold
Any HotWife Flight Attendants have any hot and sexy stories they’d like to share? Anyone have an exciting experience with a Flight Attendant they’d also like to share? Whether it’s related to the Mile High Club or later on after the plane has landed, if you have a story about an experience involving a Flight Attendant, Pilot, or another passenger, please share it with us! Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seatbelts!!

A girl I once saw started working as a flight attendant, she’d always had a thing for me cumming on her face and pretty much every session we had together would ask me to cum on her face, occasionally in her mouth, but mainly her face, even if we’d gone to the park. Anyway, one time she was due to go flying she asked me to cum on her face before and her tits. She told me she was gonna wash herself til she could text me when she landed and even sent pics to prove she hadn’t!! After that I told her she was gonna get a load on her face every time before she due to fly (this made her even more horny for me to do it) and soon it was a case of every time we weren’t going out together she’d get covered in my cum. Stupidly I let her slip away but I’ve no doubt whoever snagged her is doing the same now!