Epic Weekend: Up Up and Away

So, I should have continued this story while my memory was fresh, but I'll try to keep it a bit short and tell some more. The next morning I got up to use the bathroom and I noticed in the light from under the door, my key had been slid under. The word "SLUT" was handwritten along with a smiley face and "thanks for waking me up in the middle of the night, see you tonight". My husband was so understanding.

Anyway, I went back to bed and Perry was awake and stirring, the covers off of him partly and his erect cock ready for action. By "action" that means the blow job I had promised him last night for the use of his room. So, I went to work. He laid back, played with my hair and tugged my head (of course, all the guys do this) to take his cock deeper into my mouth. He really was putty in my hands, having wanted me all night. In a matter of a few minutes his hips began bucking and he started overflowing with cum. I don't do many blow jobs to completion anymore and I don't swallow that much as a result. For some reason, I wanted him to have the most memorable experience possible (because I knew he would be telling Mr Third Wheel) and his other friends about it soon enough and I wanted a "reputation" ) so I just closed my lips around his cock and took his load into my mouth and right down my throat. I made certain that every drop was drained. After I finished and he thanked me and told me how much he had enjoyed it, I told him I got my key and that "So, I guess that settles my debt for the room from last night now" just as kind of a joke. I told him I was going back to my room. "Oh no" he said, "your debt isn't settled yet". I asked him what he meant. You still owe Mr Third Wheel a blow job too, remember, you told me that last night". Well, he was right about that and I didn't have anywhere else to be all day.

Perry sent MTW(Mr Third Wheel) a text and told him that the married chick from last night owed him a favor and that now MTW owes him a favor too. He said to come to his room a half hour before leaving for work time and that I would be there for him. Unreal! It was very sexy and fun, this guy collecting more blowjobs from me "in payment for using his room". Perry cleaned up and left to go downstairs for breakfast as I lay there awkwardly, wondering if MTW would even show up. Actually, he was young and hot and I sort of hoped he would.

I didn't need to wait too long, as a slight, seemingly sheepish tap on the door was made. I just decided to answer the door totally naked and let him in. He was stunned, looking great all dressed for work, and he just grinned a bit and asked me if this was some kind of joke. I told him "no" and that Perry was downstairs at breakfast and that I indeed "owed" him for last night. He had barely gotten in the door when I took him by the hand and led him over near the bed. I didn't let him sit in the bed because I think it's way sluttier and sexier if I give a guy a blow job with his pants down around his ankles and I'm on my knees. Mr Hw always looks for that in videos that I take of my dates and it turns him on immensely. MTW's cock was instantly rock-hard and in a wonderful surprise, was actually very big, thick and long. This was perfect and I really didn't want to waste that on just sucking his cock. But, he didn't object as I took his cock in my mouth and started a slow, sloppy cocksucking on him. He was so young and fun and I could tell right away that he wasn't going to last long. But I wanted more, so I stood up and asked him if he wanted more than just a blowjob. He was ecstatic and said something like "OMG, yes". I just asked him how he wanted me and he had me turn around and bend over the bed, spread my legs akimbo and tilted my ass upward. He suddenly told me that we couldn't do it because he didn't have a condom with him. I told him I was fine with it and that I get tested regularly.

I was a bit surprised that he didn't ask me any more about WHY I get tested regularly, but he was good enough with whatever he was telling himself and began rubbing his cock against my soaked pussy. I was still plenty wet from last night's creampie remnants and my own juices from this morning and he only took one stroke before he had that beautiful cock buried to the hilt inside of me. I LOVE hearing a guy's comments and moans as he's fucking me and this was fantastic. It felt great and I knew he wasn't going to last long. So, there I am, this guy with his pants pulled down, me bent over the bed that some other guy had fucked me in a few hours ago and in the room right next to my husband's room. His cock was buried inside me and felt so wonderful. I needed a bit of clitoral stimulation because I knew it would give me an orgasm, if only I could keep him from cumming too fast. I grabbed the pillows quickly, put them under my tummy, put my hand over my pussy and forced my clit into my fingers as hard as I could. All this started me moaning very loudly and (just because I know guys love this) told him to "FUCK ME" over and over. He picked up the pace and I told him "I'm cumming" and squealed with delight quite loudly. He couldn't last any longer and unloaded a massive amount of cum inside of my pussy, the excess of which began running out onto Perry's pillow! lol.

We remained still for a few moments in "post coital bliss" before I stood up and turned around. Of course I fell to my knees, cummy pussy leaking his load all over Perry's carpet, and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I stood up and told him that he'd better get downstairs to leave for work. He thanked me and told me he wanted to see me again before we had to leave for home. (YES) I told him we could probably make it happen and to have a great day. MTW left, I cleaned myself a bit with Perry's wash cloth, picked up my dress, slid it on, grabbed my bag and key and went next door to my room. It was still fairly early so I decided to sleep for a little while if I could and then I was going to go down to that great gym, train hard and get ready to go up to the pool and hang out in the sun all day.
EDIT: ALL TEXT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT HWCOUPLE702@wwtp.COM
EDIT:
Note: Pics OBVIOUSLY not from that night ;)
I enjoy the "performance" of sucking cock while I'm on my knees for guys in hotel rooms, especially when a guy had a nice thick cock like that!
View attachment 867107

There was no mistaking my intentions when I turned around and bent over the bed, pillow under my hips. Here I was, a married woman, and MTW a young, newly married man both together and unable to control our carnal desires for one another. I presented him with his first look at my ass and pussy, giving him tacit permission to do whatever he wanted with them. This ass was not my husband's at this moment, it was his! He didn't seem to be able to resist or even to want to resist enjoying it. Greedily, I opened my legs, obviously begging him to fill me with his thick, huge cock. He lustily obliged, fully inserting that thick cock into this pussy in one quick stroke. It took my breath away momentarily and I cried out loudly in pleasurable pain. Quickly, as I fingered my clit, he picked up his paces and unloaded his balls inside this married pussy! The creampie he left inside of me, should have belonged to his wife, and the pussy he left it inside, should have belonged to my husband, but that's not how this played out, as a cheating young man and a sexually ravenous cheating wife, had satisfied their cravings for orgasm. He left, leaving me with his seed leaking onto the pillow, the carpet and eventually my husband's hotel bed.

And so here it was, evidence enough of my debt paid in full to Perry, by granting sexual favors to his friend. Did this make me a whore or was this just a fun diversion, a chance meeting and fun fantasy come true? I thought it was a joke, but he came to this room, set up by the man I owed for the room and was paid with my ass! Wow! I could maybe get used to doing this...
View attachment 867119
no doubt, the hottest story i have ever read. what makes it so, because i'm 99.9% sure it's true.

Mrs HW is the total combination of adventurous, gorgeous & sexy with a little bit of submissiveness, for good measure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
So, interestingly, I was going through some pics I had taken for the past few months and I found these! They might be boring for you but I took them at the TWA hotel that night. I'm def NOT a photographer but I did capture an unintentional pic of one of the guys who I would soon meet and who would soon be fucking me. Mr Hw calls it the "vibration of butterfly wings". I decide to go somewhere and somewhere else across the world fate is set in motion that some guy who had no idea about me is going to meet me and get laid. It's pretty funny really. The pool where I hung out with my flight attendant friend (who ended up coming back to my room that day and having fantastic girl sex). The bar table on the left is where my initial introduction and "seduction" took place on that first night. I suppose these pics turned me on because I experienced it. Hopefully they might turn you on or add some kind of visual for the story.

1662321932733.png

1662321989582.png

1662322101320.png

1662322237879.png

So, interestingly, I was going through some pics I had taken for the past few months and I found these! They might be boring for you but I took them at the TWA hotel that night. I'm def NOT a photographer but I did capture an unintentional pic of one of the guys who I would soon meet and who would soon be fucking me. Mr Hw calls it the "vibration of butterfly wings". I decide to go somewhere and somewhere else across the world fate is set in motion that some guy who had no idea about me is going to meet me and get laid. It's pretty funny really. The pool where I hung out with my flight attendant friend (who ended up coming back to my room that day and having fantastic girl sex). The bar table on the left is where my initial introduction and "seduction" took place on that first night. I suppose these pics turned me on because I experienced it. Hopefully they might turn you on or add some kind of visual for the story.

View attachment 961098

View attachment 961099

View attachment 961102

View attachment 961111
love the background story to a woman's adventure and in this case, the pics. it makes you seem more...girl next door and that adds to your beauty

View attachment 961098

View attachment 961099

View attachment 961102

View attachment 961111
Great story! When are you going to update on the rest of that day or night? Would love to hear more!

Reactions: dickhurtz