Friendly Flight Attendants

We have a neighbor for 30 years who has been a flight attendant the whole time. When we moved in she was 25 and married. Obviously, she is now 55 and still married to the same man. They both seem very conservative and she seems like the type that would never play around. One night about 10 years ago, I was having a drink or two with her and she made the comment that all those stories you hear about flight attendants are true and seems embarrassed that she said it. I pushed her for details and she turned red and said she would leave it at that. Over the years, her husband has always made little remarks that would suggest he knows she fools around while traveling for work. Not much of a story, but maybe those stories are all true.

We have a neighbor for 30 years who has been a flight attendant the whole time. When we moved in she was 25 and married. Obviously, she is now 55 and still married to the same man. They both seem very conservative and she seems like the type that would never play around. One night about 10 years ago, I was having a drink or two with her and she made the comment that all those stories you hear about flight attendants are true and seems embarrassed that she said it. I pushed her for details and she turned red and said she would leave it at that. Over the years, her husband has always made little remarks that would suggest he knows she fools around while traveling for work. Not much of a story, but maybe those stories are all true.
Has to saying goes almost all stories, or myths or stereotypical perceptions have at least a small amount of basis in truth at the start

I think all the

I think all the opportunities that flight attendants must get, and with little else to do on lay overs, a lot of those stories must be true. It would be less believable if it wasnā€™t the case.
Lynn x
One of my a unt's was a PanAm stewardess in the 60s and I've heard many tales about her and her colleagues. I met others, male and female, over the years with similar tales. Oddly, probably because it's too tiring flying a plane, pilots don't get nearly the amount of tail the others do.

We have a neighbor for 30 years who has been a flight attendant the whole time. When we moved in she was 25 and married. Obviously, she is now 55 and still married to the same man. They both seem very conservative and she seems like the type that would never play around. One night about 10 years ago, I was having a drink or two with her and she made the comment that all those stories you hear about flight attendants are true and seems embarrassed that she said it. I pushed her for details and she turned red and said she would leave it at that. Over the years, her husband has always made little remarks that would suggest he knows she fools around while traveling for work. Not much of a story, but maybe those stories are all true. https://phima1.xyz/phim-sex-viet-nam/

Most of the flight attendants I know have relationships with multiple people. It's difficult for them to be faithful in this profession.

Any HotWife Flight Attendants have any hot and sexy stories theyā€™d like to share? Anyone have an exciting experience with a Flight Attendant theyā€™d also like to share? Whether itā€™s related to the Mile High Club or later on after the plane has landed, if you have a story about an experience involving a Flight Attendant, Pilot, or another passenger, please share it with us! Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seatbelts!!
Sadly I've never had a hot experience with a flight attendant ON a plane, but an ex-girlfriend was a flight attendant for Continental. 5'7, blonde, blue eyes, B-cup, gorgeous! ;-)

• Love
Reactions: btweets