Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.

For me there was before the "admiring" also the "curiosity" how a cock of another guy looked and how it was to be confroted in reality with anoher man's penis. I knew only mine... Also the standard heterosexual forbidden to see and maybe opportunity to touch and experience the penis of an other man was quite a special aspect for me. And the curiosity what was the magic that my girlfriend saw in her lovers cock made me also want to see and feel by myself what about this all was. I also never understood what a woman could loke in sucking a man's penis. I thought they did it to pleasure the man till I tried it myself... This evoluted indeed for me in admiring her lovers cock it's size, hardness strong ejaculations etc. in what he was able to do what I could not. It then progressed for me in wanting and liking another man's cock. So for me it made me or in iniated me in me shifting from straight to bi to gay.

In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.
Totally agree. If you are thinking "I would love to see him fuck my wife" then no. If you are thinking "I want to feel that in me", then yes.

In the beginning that my girlfriend and myself explored the idea of cuckolding we talked a lot about other men. I frequently noticed that when we were in the city that she was looking at another man and showed some interest to them or sometimes that she mentioned it to me that she saw one. It made me tingle my small little cock. In the mean time I know what kind of type of guys she likes and I mostly also mention to her when I see one. Once we got fully in the cuckold lifestyle and that our relationship-triangle got stable, being, she, her lover and me as a a cuck my wife stimulated me to have interest in other men's cocks. She then started to tease me when she saw a guy from whom she tought he would be a nice gay-top for me... She likes to embarrass me and she frequently suceeds in doing that... This also made me start to be interested in cocks and also admiring them. Also being almost completely impotent shifting to gay was a welcome change in my sexuality to get of without the use of my own penis as a gay bottom.