Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

I'm 100% straight but I've said to my wife lately that I'd love to be a woman for the day just to experience sucking a guy off to see what it's like, I really would.
Can't see me ever doing it unless she ever went with a strict bi bull and was forced to do it, even then I don't think she'd like me to
Dont be too sure about that. I think she would love to see you suck her Bull's cock and even take a load direct. It turns wives on.

We get into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him, we're pretty comfy together. No bi has ever happened. I have no desire to touch his dick at all. Lots of things really really turn me on about him doing her. He's younger, skinny nerd type build, big tool.
I love watching them together however they mess around. Many things turn me on like crazy.
Watching them move together.
Her wetness on his dick.
Her giving a hot dedicated blow job and swallowing his load.
Him really going at it with her, she cums, that gets him off, incredibly exciting to watch.
His dick dripping sperm as he pulls it out.
Him just standing there with a full hard on.
All exciting for me.

In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.
My wife and i are somilar of she in the mood to.playvwhen we are at a club it obvious with what the guy id wearing intell.hervyounshoukd trybto.get him.to.dance with you

Reactions: Desejo de corno
No... prostate massage and milking is however hot as hell...
Exactly, and that's why I'm wondering how the hell does being fucked in the ass makes you gay? Never been fucked in the ass by a man, but with toys yes, and still It doesn't mean anything else than you getting stimulated? Right!

Gay is something you are, nevertheless you being fucked in the as or not, it is just something you are! Being Bi, is also gay, but you can also be hetero, or both bi

Does prostate massage make you gay?
The massage on itself doesn't I think. However my experience is: one of my ex-girlfriends started to finger me, then gave me a prostate massage, then pegged me and then I wanted to try the real thing. Once I had my first full body orgasm by being sodomised it was the point of no return of me becoming gay. I started to crave cock and semen. It is possible that I always had gay tendencies. But I defenitely am pussyfree and have only gay sex since many years now...