Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

If you like the way another mans cock looks and want to see it in your wife does that make you gay
No but the eroticism of being with your wife while another man fucks her might make you consider doing things you’d never dreamed of before. You certainly won’t be able to ignore the other cock be it large or otherwise or the pleasure it delivers to your wife and the worship she offers to it and in the heat of the moment what once would have been unnatural to you and him becomes as natural as that cock of his sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The question really is are you willing to enter into the full spirit of the game or not and like others I have become more than willing to do so and not fool myself by saying that I’m doing it for my wife even though her appreciation is very obvious.

Sean here. I don't think so. I'd even go further and say that touching, fondling and even sucking another man's cocks and balls doesn't make you gay or even Bi. I have admired many a men's cock as they slid into Jennifer's pussy, I admire how they would grow hard in her mouth. I don't think or fantasize about having sex with men. There have been a few instance where I have performed oral on another man in our MFM play. But in the end it was always to heighten the encounter for all three us and my lovely wife Jennifer is still the only one I desire.

Last edited:
In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.
Admire leads to cuckold allowing that Cock you admire to fuck Wifey and you want to watch it…Im down lmk

Attachments

• HungRichardJerk.gif
    HungRichardJerk.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 15
  • HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 15
No but the eroticism of being with your wife while another man fucks her might make you consider doing things you’d never dreamed of before. You certainly won’t be able to ignore the other cock be it large or otherwise or the pleasure it delivers to your wife and the worship she offers to it and in the heat of the moment what once would have been unnatural to you and him becomes as natural as that cock of his sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The question really is are you willing to enter into the full spirit of the game or not and like others I have become more than willing to do so and not fool myself by saying that I’m doing it for my wife even though her appreciation is very obvious.
Right on! Admiration and respect

Sean here. I don't think so. I'd even go further and say that touching, fondling and even sucking another man's cocks and balls doesn't make you gay or even Bi. I have admired many a men's cock as they slid into Jennifer's pussy, I admire how they would grow hard in her mouth. There have been a few instance where I have performed oral on another man in our MFM play. But in the end it was always to heighten the encounter for all three us and my lovely wife Jennifer is still the only one I desire.
This is how it should be. I am sure all 3 of you enjoyed this and if Jennifer enjoys you sharing her lovers cock, then the main object has been achieved.

Admire leads to cuckold allowing that Cock you admire to fuck Wifey and you want to watch it…Im down lmk
What about you , do you like to feel my cock stretching your tight pussy, can you deep throat ?
This is the right answer. I can admit to my wife when a guy has an impressive cock. Doesn't mean I want it. It's only gay if you want it in you. Its not gay to want to see your wife's reaction to a big cock.
your right , lets hook up love in south Florida

Attachments

• HungRichardFabreze.jpeg
    HungRichardFabreze.jpeg
    514.6 KB · Views: 12
You’re probably making the wrong question.
Instead of asking for other people about that, consider whether you're ready to embrace yourself, regardless of your orientation. Identify the barriers preventing self-acceptance.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Wife and I enjoy visits with a guy we know for mfm fun.
Yes we are all naked together. Yes him and I are both hard at the same time. Sometimes my dick is so hard it feels like it might explode. I've seen him standing there with his literally throbbing. I've watching him lay on his back while my wife sucks him till he unloads into her mouth. I've watched him cum in her butt hole. I've seen him pump her till they both cum.
I have no desire to do anything with him, I have touched his dick but not intentionally. Yes its very erotic with another guy in our bedroom but only because my wife is so turned on.
I'm not gay at all but he looks sexy as hell sometimes.

I think the term is Heteroflexible. I would not consider having a loving relationship with another man nor would I consider myself gay or bi. But, I do show great respect for any man whom my wife chooses as her mate. That includes oral and anal if he chooses. Its respect given by the cuck to the bull by submission. Showing respect includes rubbing his feet, serving him, caring for him during copulation with my wife or sister-in-law, caring for his offspring he creates with my wife and swallowing his seed when his need arises.

Last edited: