Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

I think the term is Heteroflexible. I would not consider having a loving relationship with another man nor would I consider myself gay or bi. But, I do show great respect for any man whom my wife chooses as her mate. That includes oral and anal if he chooses. Its respect given by the cuck to the bull by submission. Showing respect includes rubbing his feet, serving him, caring for him during copulation with my wife or sister-in-law, caring for his offspring he creates with my wife and swallowing his seed when his need arises.
Damn ...
We have fun with our friend and I guess I do respect him but not like you're describing.
He's a cool guy but in no way is he my equal. This something my wife and i enjoy, he's just the guy we like to invite over. He's a friend we enjoy sex with. Yes he fucks my wife and she enjoys it a LOT, he's polite, clean and we get along great. Nothing weird happens, if it did he'd be out period.

Last edited:
Not at all , if it wasn’t for me glancing at a black colleague’s superior penis when standing at the company urinals. Seeing how big it is . He noticed me looking at it , he then said I bet you’d like to see me fuck your wife .
This planted the seed of watching my wife experience sex with a black guy with a very big cock . At the time I had never heard or cuckolding .
Now I am a true cuck to my wife and our black bull

My wife would say yes, if you're a guy and want anything at all to do with a dick, you're gay. I say no. I don't really adhere to gender lines and all that shit, I mean daily I look like an average guy but alone, I feel just as normal as any genetic female while wearing my stuff.

Fucking is fucking. It's about getting off and enjoying yourself, whether it's with a guy or a girl. I love my wife and I worship her body but I still would love to share a nice cock with her. I also would be really happy to get one alone to myself too, it's been way too long.

Reactions: cuckboie
Not at all , if it wasn’t for me glancing at a black colleague’s superior penis when standing at the company urinals. Seeing how big it is . He noticed me looking at it , he then said I bet you’d like to see me fuck your wife .
This planted the seed of watching my wife experience sex with a black guy with a very big cock . At the time I had never heard or cuckolding .
Now I am a true cuck to my wife and our black bull
Oh this is believable....you're standing mext to a black guy at a urinal, he sees you looking at his dick and says...I bet you'd like to see me fuck your wife ????
What is in your messed up head ?