Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

The massage on itself doesn't I think. However my experience is: one of my ex-girlfriends started to finger me, then gave me a prostate massage, then pegged me and then I wanted to try the real thing. Once I had my first full body orgasm by being sodomised it was the point of no return of me becoming gay. I started to crave cock and semen. It is possible that I always had gay tendencies. But I defenitely am pussyfree and have only gay sex since many years now...

I love women, and never had the same feelings for men, so if you have those warm feelings for men, and fall in love, feel extatic being around them, I guess you are gay.

If you like the way another mans cock looks and want to see it in your wife does that make you gay
What makes you gay is the fact that you find men attractive and want to share your life with them , you want to kiss them and make out with them and make love to them that makes you gay. I personally have licked balls , sucked cock, licked asshole and sucked nipples on a number of men but never without my wife and at no point would I allow them to touch me , suck me or lick on me. I don't find them attractive in the least never in my life would want to kiss one or make out with one ever gross... I can't even watch two guys kiss it ruins so many great gay poems but do I love the acts I commit with these so called "real men?" Fuck yes I do, I fucking love it the humiliation, the degradation, the cocks , the balls the strong asses, OMG it's the best but I am in no way gay. In short what makes you gay is being gay....

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I do admire another mans cock especially if it's large and it's in my wife but there's no way I could touch it. Most of the guys she's met wouldn't want me to either. Now if I was a woman for the day I'd love nothing more than to be sucking on it and swallow all that cum.
When I watch my wife sucking some guy off I often think wow I wish I could do that just to see what it's like but being a male there's no way I could. Is that weird or what.

I do admire another mans cock especially if it's large and it's in my wife but there's no way I could touch it. Most of the guys she's met wouldn't want me to either. Now if I was a woman for the day I'd love nothing more than to be sucking on it and swallow all that cum.
When I watch my wife sucking some guy off I often think wow I wish I could do that just to see what it's like but being a male there's no way I could. Is that weird or what.
I enjoy jacking off with another guy’s cock stroking. Also think it’s hotter seeing how hard another guy is makes me even harder.

Not weird at all IMO. Just your bi side coming to the surface. Embrace it. I do become a woman for the day when I have sex with my side lover every 8 weeks or so. I wear panties,stockings and garter and become his bitch for the day. It's very liberating.

I've JO'd together several times with a good friend of mine while sharing pics of my petite wife (who he's obsessed with). It's crazy how much bigger and girthier he is and I imagine he's stretching out and bottoming out my wife when we have sex as she's never felt that.

He sends plenty of tributes and it's gotten to the point where I jerk off admiring his cock and fantasizing about taking his size in my mouth and finishing him. Don't think it's any gayer than playing with your own cock - sometimes you just want to show respect to an amazing dick you know your wife will enjoy much more than yours

If you like the way another mans cock looks and want to see it in your wife does that make you gay
Definitely not,guys are always checking out other guys cocks at the gym or the swimming pool it doesn't mean they are gay it's just a thing guys do ,
My wife and have a little game we play while on holiday mostly as we lie by the pool we check out guys swimming trunks and give them Mark's from 1 to 10 on how big their cock looks we have had a few 8s but we haven't seen a 10 yet, lol but it does get us horny her imagining how a cock would feel in her and me imagining how it would look in her,
It usely means a trip back to our room for a bit of sexual relief at sometime during the day, so does looking at other guys cocks make you gay I would say only if you want to be,👍

In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.
This is the right answer. I can admit to my wife when a guy has an impressive cock. Doesn't mean I want it. It's only gay if you want it in you. Its not gay to want to see your wife's reaction to a big cock.