Does she dress like a slut ?

GF never wears panties or bra. Luvs to wear tight strech pants & jeans or tight/short skirts & dresses. Gets A LOT of looks & attention.
Enjoys meeting me at a pub, but she makes sure to get there early. She always gets hit on as shes very attractive also..
She's fucks or has blown at least 4 guys that she's picked up that way. Luvs them to unload onto her tits or in her mouth.
She likes to kiss me after. "Can you taste my cock breath" she teases. It adds an incredible dimension to our sex life.

Except from Spain where most UK people holiday, Nottingham is the sluttiest city I have ever partied in. Good place to look for inspiration

Reactions: toolman2c
Reminds me of ‘bad Sandy’ at the end of Grease-like the demure, wouldn’t-say-boo-to-a-goose goody too shoes type transformed into a leather-clad slut.

And that is sexy as fuck.

GF never wears panties or bra. Luvs to wear tight strech pants & jeans or tight/short skirts & dresses. Gets A LOT of looks & attention.
Enjoys meeting me at a pub, but she makes sure to get there early. She always gets hit on as shes very attractive also..
She's fucks or has blown at least 4 guys that she's picked up that way. Luvs them to unload onto her tits or in her mouth.
She likes to kiss me after. "Can you taste my cock breath" she teases. It adds an incredible dimension to our sex life.
perfect. u watch while she gets hit on?