Does This Make Me A Slut?

Hey guys, this is a bit embarrassing but, Mr HW is out of town this week and I went to a religious retreat. Somehow I found these pics on the internet this morning but my husband doesn't believe my account was hacked, in fact, he says I'm a fucking slut wife . Do these pics make me look like some kind of unfaithful, cheating slut wife? After all, I was just praying at the alter and lots of boys came around and did such awful things to me! I tried telling my husband that my pussy hadn't been fucked by random guys all night, but he doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

EDIT ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😇 😇 LOL
View attachment 750222
A fantastic slut wife that I like to see getting cum dumped in. Nicely done. Keep on being a slut wife Mr. HW wanted.

Well ma'am, I know I don't know you,but from his point of view,it doesn't look like you are really trying to fight anyone off of,or away from you,don't get me wrong,if I had a Gorgeous Goddess wife like you,I would probably be mad also.Hope I don't make you mad,or offend you.
A fantastic slut wife that I like to see getting cum dumped in. Nicely done. Keep on being a slut wife Mr. HW wanted.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
HW702;
no problem. slutty is good. my wife, once, told me i was turning her into a slut. i told her, i wasn't. i said she always had it in her & i was just encouraging her to let it out.

Hey guys, this is a bit embarrassing but, Mr HW is out of town this week and I went to a religious retreat. Somehow I found these pics on the internet this morning but my husband doesn't believe my account was hacked, in fact, he says I'm a fucking slut wife . Do these pics make me look like some kind of unfaithful, cheating slut wife? After all, I was just praying at the alter and lots of boys came around and did such awful things to me! I tried telling my husband that my pussy hadn't been fucked by random guys all night, but he doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Not at all lol

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
I think you're every thing tells that you're a slut and those pics show a lot

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Do whatever feels good in the moment

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
I'm sure You are innocent but if it turns hubby on then be the Slut Hot Wife You are! I'd like to go on that retreat too!

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Tell him he needs to pray more, let him know that you’re a naughty slut and you need more boys around to support you! 🍆😋😉

Last edited:

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Not at all i think he has bo right to call you that 😁👌😂

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Well maybe he got upset that you forgot to pray for him and you look slutty in a good way I mean hot slutty

What did the Eagles say in Peaceful Easy Feeling?

Ahh, but she can't take you anywhere, she don't already know how to go...

She needs to embrace her inner slut...

Reactions: maiale1975