Does this make me bi?

I don’t mind labels in any form but just wondered where people stood with this…

I’ve always considered myself straight and always had female partners. Not so much as had a bloke see my cock in the flesh before.

I’ve been fantasising more and more about a MMF situation where I share someone else’s wife.

This has developed and I’ve recently been really turned on by the idea of us both being cleaned up by the husband…. And even wanked a few times thinking about having both husband and wife bent over and taking turns going from one to the other.

In a non cuckold situation the thought of fucking a bloke doesn’t interest me. However I blow my load really quickly thinking about using both parties in a couple.

Is this a usual fantasy?
Do other couples or blokes go through similar?

Just intrigued.

U.K. based if any couples are interested lol

I’ve always considered myself straight and always had female partners. Not so much as had a bloke see my cock in the flesh before.

I’ve been fantasising more and more about a MMF situation where I share someone else’s wife.

This has developed and I’ve recently been really turned on by the idea of us both being cleaned up by the husband…. And even wanked a few times thinking about having both husband and wife bent over and taking turns going from one to the other.

In a non cuckold situation the thought of fucking a bloke doesn’t interest me. However I blow my load really quickly thinking about using both parties in a couple.

Is this a usual fantasy?

Just intrigued.

I think most people are bi, it just depends on what degree. I found the more I explore my bi feelings about men the more comfortable I become. I was bi-curious for years then a friend talked me into trying sex with him. It was one of the best things I've ever done, after sucking his cock I was hooked. Now I love having sex with him as much as I do with my wife. Not only am I his part time cock sucker but he also fucks me when he needs it. It's the best of both worlds.

Is this a usual fantasy?

Just intrigued.

Hi
I’m in the UK, so if you’re willing to try I’d be cool giving you a blowjob, your wife could be present if it makes you feel easier.

Is this a usual fantasy?

Just intrigued.

Hi there! Quite honestly, I feel pretty similar to you! Difference is that I'm married but like the idea of another guy being with us. Not so keen on the idea of the 'clean up' stuff, but everything else is hot!

Reactions: Hornyforyounow
Hi there! Quite honestly, I feel pretty similar to you! Difference is that I'm married but like the idea of another guy being with us. Not so keen on the idea of the 'clean up' stuff, but everything else is hot!
If ever you two want to have a cam session or if you’d like us to both wank to her pics and videos I’d love to take part!

• Love
Reactions: Field