Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

Yes and no and a good question. Granted I only have one such occurrence to compare to but it’s was pretty obvious and we discussed everything after and since almost daily.

It was apparent as they had sex that my wife enjoyed something larger than me. Knew that from our dildo play. Afterwards as we chatted she said it felt good to be filled up more but primarily to have someone hitting the top. It resonated with her as she told me to go deeper the couple times we had sex since then and reality is I just can’t. On the mental side of things she said it was nice to have someone else tell her how good her pussy and ass felt.

On my end she said the attachment between us is something which makes up for any deficiency.

Although my wife has never admitted it and I have actually asked her that direct question. I’d say that it’s clear she definitely enjoys it much more with her current bull
Our guy isn't her bull, he's a guy we enjoy visiting. He's younger, super cool guy, big tool. I don't really know if his dick size is why she enjoys much but it could be.
It's very very obvious she likes sex with him but she's never said anything that would make me feel inferior. There's times she lays back, eyes closed and just moans while he pumps her slow. Kinda hard to watch but it's all good. She's never had an orgasm while I'm pumping her, oral yes, vibrator yes. She's cum while he's doing her many times. She has admitted she likes him visiting. We all have a good time.

Yes she has always enjoyed other men more than me,it's what it's all about for her, she found one guy with a lot bigger cock than me and although we went to bed together most nights he was fucking her a lot more than me, it wasn't just size he could last as well and she would go to his house anytime he told her to.
For me that's the hottest thing - those moments when you realize that her lover owns her pussy. For me that moment came when she skipped an event at our kid's school to go get dicked down the whole day. I covered for her of course but her choosing his dick over her other responsibilities was really hot.

For me that's the hottest thing - those moments when you realize that her lover owns her pussy. For me that moment came when she skipped an event at our kid's school to go get dicked down the whole day. I covered for her of course but her choosing his dick over her other responsibilities was really hot.
And for me, even now she has a guy that texts her every day, that text must be answered straight away, no matter where she is or what she is doing, everything takes second place to him . So yes he does own her pussy.

Always, but she loves me to be there and watch. We do a lot of sex without others too but always exciting when more people involve. Specially when we have to travel and she get wets in the car.

She like a to hook up other man and bring into our party and turn her bf into bi-3some. This is what she does most in last 2 years. Somehow I enjoy it a lot too, after we fuck the same guy or fuck by the same guy. We will talk about what the bf like most and how to get him into another level or orgasm.

Yes she tells me cuck sex is much better .After 30 tears of marriage sex with me is routine .With her lovers she has the anticipation of dressing up in her sexiest clothes ,thinking about what she is about to do ,flirting with the guy and getting to know him and then being undressed and knowing that as her panties and bra come off a new man is admiring her and lusting for her .The first touch of his body and his cock and the foreplay all up the tension for her .By the time his cock enters her she is so turned on and tells me sex is just so much more intense and exciting as well as feeling a different cock in her.I just love seeing her being pleasured and clearly enjoying it .

And for me, even now she has a guy that texts her every day, that text must be answered straight away, no matter where she is or what she is doing, everything takes second place to him . So yes he does own her pussy.
THIS! When she wakes up in the morning and the first thing she does is check her phone for any messages from him and if not, she'll be the first to text him good morning. When we're at the mall and she sees something nice and she says how much she thinks he'll like it and buys it for him. It's a relationship I am privileged to witness.

Yes
She's looked at me and told me straight up when her bull was laying in our marital bed as she was pulling his jeans and underwear off and his cock started to swell and rise to attention (all 9 inches of it) willing and ready to be sucked and fucked by my wife.
I then remembered him looking at me and saying; "Too bad buddy, you're wife is in love with this manly dick"

Damn....we're much too vanilla.
We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly but it's just some excitement we enjoy.
I'd never herd of a "cage", certainly don't have one. I'm never denied sex ... ever.
She does like the sex with our friend but it's fun for all 3 of us.
Some of these posts seem unbelievable. If you live in your parents basement and order sex stuff off Amazon then post a pic in your cage that's fine but I don't believe any man would be treated like that from any woman.
If you like the kink of some part time cuck that's cool too but full time....?

My hotwife enjoys our sex life and also enjoys sex with her boyfriend.
She said my hands really get her wet and give her multiple orgasms and she loves getting fucked by her boyfriend.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
Yes she is definitely into cuckholding. For me it's about that new relationship feeling. Having a cock that is larger than cucky's, one that makes me vibrate with pleasure, I get so excited to come home to hubby for clean up and passionate love making sessions, telling him all the details. It's even better when Cucky is there to watch. So is she into the other guy? Yes she is!! But nobody could ever replace the cuck, nor does she ever wish too.