Does your wife/gf ever play on her own and return full of cum?

Always! My wife has always played alone and always goes bare. I wasn't into the cleanup thing at first, but she kind of tricked me into it. Now I go down on her every time!
Excellent... it can be addictive.
The anticipation and anxiety is nearly over whelming at times, thinking of what they may be doing... then she gets home and tells all... I get so aroused and hard listening to the details.. while licking her used pussy.. sometimes she gets aroused enough during this that she invites me to add another load... which does not take me long at this point.. lol.

Yes, while we play together, at least with my being in the room at the time, she does play alone about 20% of the time. She lets me know her date or plans in advance, but sometimes it is random, and I have no idea. She has a few male friends she sometimes travels with, and she enjoys one-on-one time with them alone.

One time she was working an on-call shift in the Cardiac Cath Lab and had a patient that had to be transported to a larger city hospital for a procedure after the cath procedure. The local ambulance transported the patient, but hospital protocol required she be in the ambulance due to the drugs the patient was on for the three-hour trip. She arrived home late and was on fire like a horny teenager. She was excited and told me about how she rode in the back of the Ambulance on the way back to town and how both the paramedics took turns riding with her in the back. She told me both of them were hot and had big cocks. She told me how the first guy got into the back and talked and then reached out and untied her scrub pants, letting him take them off her.

I got her bottoms off her, and her panties were a mess, sticky with cum. Her pussy was swollen and puffy, gaping slightly, and she had cum on the outside of her pussy and ass. She climbed up on top of me and ground her used pussy in my face telling me to clean her out.

When she plays alone, the sex between us is always super hot for two weeks or so afterward.

Used to meet a Hotwife in Chicago during the week when I was there on business trips. she would meet me in my hotel on Wednesday nights.
She always wanted me to leave with my cum in her pussy. She said her husband enjoyed taking off her wet panties and getting an "up close" look at her pussy.

There were a few times were I had to work till 11 pm. her coworker would get a room and I would drop her off on my way to work. A few times he would be by my car hand me the room key as he had go home.

The first time it happened I walked in on one of his gym buddies fucking her doggy style. Judging by her sloppy pussy and the nasty noises it was making I’m sure she was full of cum.