Does your wife/gf like anal? Please post evidences....

The first time I take that ass, I want you on your back, propped up on your elbows looking down and watching my throbbing cock penetrate your tight little ass, over and over...

• Love
Reactions: RhondaLarri
The second time I literally had to run to the bathroom and I was bleeding into the toilet
If you ended up like that he was doing it wrong! I've loved anal since the ge of 15 when I was taught by a much older man (yes I know that's wrong but I have no regrets and am very great full to him to this day for all he taught me) who knew what he was doing. Yes it hurt at first but even the first time I ended up really enjoying it And I certainly didn't end up bleeding.
If you're struggling that much, I'd suggests working on your ass with toys just, starting small and gradually working up till you can take a good size dildo. There are lots of butt plugs available and you can leave them in around the house to get used to the feeling of having your ass full. There are even inflatable ones that you can use to train your ass - pumping it up a little more each time.
Persevere with it - I promise you'll be glad you did. And the first time you get dp'd you'll love it.
If you need evidence I know what I'm talking out, check out our thread 'pics of Lynn' where hubby has posted several pics of me including a few of me taking various cocks in my ass.
Good luck, Lynn xx

bostoncouple,
Lynn is right, your not using enough lube and or relaxed. you have to work up to it try a finger with a lot of lube and a latex glove, get a small anal probe. Dont use a hard vibrator. Relax take a nice tub. Ive been enjoying it for 40 years, and my wife loves to do as much as i enjoy it.

Reactions: Teamaries1977
If it hurts, your doing it wrong. start with lube and fingers, slow. Then introduce a set of comfortable butt plugs, start small, and be relaxed. Keep at it daily and you will start to enjoy the feeling more. Then after plugs go to small toys then gradually larger. Once you are stretched and ready after a month or so of prep, you will be squirting all over the bed from good dick in your ass if your anything like me.

Reactions: lilopipa