Does your wife like older guys?

The oldest man my wife has gone out out be in his late 50s or so, she liked the dinner and and he was very careful to make sure that she was having fun, he fucked her once and since he came before her, finished her off with a vibrator.
She prefers men in their 30s, they can go on for long and many times, and also are not too rushed or panicked...

Mine too. Her current boytoy is about 20 years younger. We were (pleasantly) surprised at the number of 20-somethings who like older women. I guess they just got tired of all the drama that goes with chasing younger ones...not sure. But we are happy.
I like older too

Love to see amd play with u

My wife likes them young. On her 50th birthday I gave her a 20 yr old. She fucked him for two hours in a hotel room. I took her out for drinks and when we got to the room she waited for him to arrive. Once there, the party started. She let him take her bareback and he filled her with hot cum. After he left I got my turn. Her wet cum filled pussy felt amazing. Every year I try to get her a young cock to enjoy on her birthday. She loves it. I keep my slut wet and happy.slut.PNG