Does your wife like older guys?

Older men have so much to offer, especially with regard to experience. They know how to control the sexual experience so well. I don't mean to offend younger men, but it usually takes awhile for a man to learn to control both himself and the women he has sex with.

Reactions: keylife022
Older men have so much to offer, especially with regard to experience. They know how to control the sexual experience so well. I don't mean to offend younger men, but it usually takes awhile for a man to learn to control both himself and the women he has sex with.
Every man is different. So is every woman. But it sure is fun learning how to please each one

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Every man is different. So is every woman. But it sure is fun learning how to please each one
Indeed, we are. In my experience, older men are more inclined to find out what pleases each woman and use that to their mutual advantage. There are both physical and emotional components to what turns each of us on. A wise man adapts his techniques to what he learns about each woman.

Reactions: Jsking31
Indeed, we are. In my experience, older men are more inclined to find out what pleases each woman and use that to their mutual advantage. There are both physical and emotional components to what turns each of us on. A wise man adapts his techniques to what he learns about each woman.
I’m hoping to be a fucking genius. lol
It’s a true statement that get into a woman’s head and getting into her panties becomes easier