Does your wife like older guys?

My wife did some work for a guy in his late 60s - a very elegant and sophisticated man, a real gentleman. After the job was over, he took her to a very expensive restaurant - one where she had to dress smartly to fit in. She wore a very stylish little back dress over stockings, suspenders, and lacy black underwear.

After several glasses of expensive champagne, he told her how much he'd enjoyed working with her, and now that the job was over he could confess that he had also enjoyed the way that she looked and the way she moved, and said how nice it was to be able to spend some time with her outside of a work environment.

Long story short, her little black dress ended up on the floor of his hotel room, together with her bra and panties. She said he had remarkable stamina for a man his age - plus he had obviously built up some expertise over the years!
yes we have

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
View attachment 643914 WE SPENT 2 WEEKS AT HEDONISM 2 RESORT IN JAMAICA AND MY WIFE STARTED OUT WITH THE 30 YEAR OLD HANDSOME BIG BLACK
BULLS BUT SHE ENDED UP LOVING OLDER UGLY NASTY BIG BLACKS WHO TREATED HER LIKE SHE
WAS A CHEAP WHORE. WHEN THEY GOT AT HER IN PUBLIC IT WAS SO NASTY AND EVERYONE HAD TO WATCH
Bet she love that big BBC !!! In her cunt. Sucking on his cock buried deep in her cunt?? You are one lucky dude to

Reactions: rexkingind
I posted this as a caption Mr HW made for me over on the caption thread some time ago. This is based on absolutely FACT! I loved older guys when I was young but now it's pretty much guys half my age or slightly older than that. On occasion I still fuck older guys but they have to be very fit and prove that they can get and keep a hard on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 585912
It's a beautiful ass I would worship it