Does your wife like older guys?

I posted this as a caption Mr HW made for me over on the caption thread some time ago. This is based on absolutely FACT! I loved older guys when I was young but now it's pretty much guys half my age or slightly older than that. On occasion I still fuck older guys but they have to be very fit and prove that they can get and keep a hard on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 585912
And if ever an ass/arse deserved worship then that's certainly the one I'd go down on my knees for. Beautiful💦

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I turn 60 next week. I've made a career out of being with and enjoying much younger women. I feel as pursued as much as I've been the pursuer. Helps that I'm a good looking in shape 6'3 alpha male with a big thick cock, but I think its because I really love women and find a way to connect on many levels.

My wife liked older guys as a teenager, 10-15 years older kind of thing. Now as a 39 yr old she goes for 10-15 years younger.
Mine too. Her current boytoy is about 20 years younger. We were (pleasantly) surprised at the number of 20-somethings who like older women. I guess they just got tired of all the drama that goes with chasing younger ones...not sure. But we are happy.