Does your wife like older guys?

my wife is old and hates old guys, her complaint is that they rarely can get it up, anything north of 55 is too old for her, she already has an old guy, me
Guys over 50 or so are just different, psychologically as well as physiologically. It becomes much more of a mental thing, and that's where the arousal/erection occurs.

The problem is that women become so accustomed to men during the first part of their life, where they often want to fuck anything and everything and a stiff breeze causes an erection (possibly how it came to be called that?)

This seems to be a change in perspective that many women have difficulty grasping and adapting to. That is unfortunate, because what it really signifies is that the man is attracted to them personally and individually, rather than a mere universal desire to hump that so often dominates male sexuality earlier in life. This may also explain why those women who "get it" are attracted to older men, although obviously there may also be other factors at play there.

Guys over 50 or so are just different, psychologically as well as physiologically. It becomes much more of a mental thing, and that's where the arousal/erection occurs.

The problem is that women become so accustomed to men during the first part of their life, where they often want to fuck anything and everything and a stiff breeze causes an erection (possibly how it came to be called that?)

This seems to be a change in perspective that many women have difficulty grasping and adapting to. That is unfortunate, because what it really signifies is that the man is attracted to them personally and individually, rather than a mere universal desire to hump that so often dominates male sexuality earlier in life. This may also explain why those women who "get it" are attracted to older men, although obviously there may also be other factors at play there.
I think older men have few years and lots of experience and are perverted and a younger woman if she has that attraction can be taken deep and far.

Reactions: shymalea62
Just scanning through this thread made me really feel old. Almost like a 'we should just hang it up' old. I guess our attitude that people are only as old as they feel is just a defense mechanism we use just because we are old. Bob has always, and still does it for me but maybe that's only because I'm old too. Then again, has been with many ladies 30+ years younger and I didn't hear them complain. Geez! I'm so confused. Is that because I'm old? ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: coastalkid
Well I have to agree with you older guys are far more attentive to a women’s needs and they are polite well mannered which for me means a lot more that a quick jump in and out of the sack. They are usually quite fit to these days 😋👍

Thanks for chiming in. I really just posted that in fun but there's a lot of truth in it. We are both in our early 60's. It amazes me how many young ladies just totally reject him because of that. On the other hand when I tell young men my age invariably they will come back and say they love older ladies. Go figure. :giggle: