Does your wife talk dirty to her bulls?

Some of my (Filipina) wife's bulls talk to her in raw language and I have been amazed to hear my usually quiet spoken wife talk back. It's a HUGE turn on. It started some years ago when she hooked up with a guy about 8 years younger than herself. He was a normal looking guy, but built well and had raw sex appeal of the kind real alpha males have. She was putty in his hands from the first time we met him and shared a dinner.

In our hotel room, he ignored me completely and was very direct, telling her to "strip your dress of babe". She didn't hesitate, revealing her mature voluptuous body in black bra, stockings, suspenders and high-cut panties in no time at all. He told her to "get on the bed on your hands and knees bitch", which she immediately did. "Head down, arse up high"..... she did as told. And so it continued, eventually with her topless and pantyless on her back..."spread your legs, show me your slut cunt bitch". My wife was displaying herself like a cheap whore, and I was loving it. So was she by the looks of her gaping wet pussy.

There was no foreplay. He sat astride her chest, and proceeded to rub his sizeable cock across her face and mouth, saying "you fucking slut, you love my cock in your face, don't you? Suck my balls bitch" He hung his balls over her mouth and she immediately started licking them. "Suck them bitch" he said. She did, with her eyes closed, in ecstasy. Then he he told her to "suck my cock babe". This went on for about 10 mins after which he told her to " pull your knees back and spread your legs, cunt". In no time he had his 7 inches buried to the hilt and was pumping her hard. Then he demanded the coup de grace "You love this don't you, you fucking slut? Tell me what you want, you want my cock?" She was silent apart from grunting and moaning. "I said TELL ME what you want. Tell me you want my cock, tell me to fuck you, tell me your cunt needs me!"

And so she did. "Oh yes dear, fuck me! I want your cock dear!"

Your a slut aren't you? You want me to fuck your slut cunt don't you? Tell me!

"Oh yes, dear, I'm a slut, I'm your slut. Fuck my cunt dear, pleas fuck my cunt!"

And on it went. She didn't need prompting at all after a while and started pleading with him to fuck her harder and fill her with his cum. Which he did, of course.

She told me afterwards that talking like that, like a slut, lifted her to a higher level of orgasm than before. She just let all inhibitions go and indulged in being the slut that is inside all women. Ever since then I love to see and hear her say her pussy or cunt is wet and ask a guy to fuck her with his big cock, to fuck her hard, You would never guess she could talk that way if you met her in public. That's what makes it so horny for me.

How about your experiences, as a cuck, wife or bull?

Attachments

• 3E2DCB7.mp4
    15.3 MB
"Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”

"Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”
Wow, TY for posting, i love seeing n reading thing a sex crazed wife like urself post, horny wifes are soo good with details,,. Yes your words sure has eXcited me...

Some of my (Filipina) wife's bulls talk to her in raw language and I have been amazed to hear my usually quiet spoken wife talk back. It's a HUGE turn on. It started some years ago when she hooked up with a guy about 8 years younger than herself. He was a normal looking guy, but built well and had raw sex appeal of the kind real alpha males have. She was putty in his hands from the first time we met him and shared a dinner.

In our hotel room, he ignored me completely and was very direct, telling her to "strip your dress of babe". She didn't hesitate, revealing her mature voluptuous body in black bra, stockings, suspenders and high-cut panties in no time at all. He told her to "get on the bed on your hands and knees bitch", which she immediately did. "Head down, arse up high"..... she did as told. And so it continued, eventually with her topless and pantyless on her back..."spread your legs, show me your slut cunt bitch". My wife was displaying herself like a cheap whore, and I was loving it. So was she by the looks of her gaping wet pussy.

There was no foreplay. He sat astride her chest, and proceeded to rub his sizeable cock across her face and mouth, saying "you fucking slut, you love my cock in your face, don't you? Suck my balls bitch" He hung his balls over her mouth and she immediately started licking them. "Suck them bitch" he said. She did, with her eyes closed, in ecstasy. Then he he told her to "suck my cock babe". This went on for about 10 mins after which he told her to " pull your knees back and spread your legs, cunt". In no time he had his 7 inches buried to the hilt and was pumping her hard. Then he demanded the coup de grace "You love this don't you, you fucking slut? Tell me what you want, you want my cock?" She was silent apart from grunting and moaning. "I said TELL ME what you want. Tell me you want my cock, tell me to fuck you, tell me your cunt needs me!"

And so she did. "Oh yes dear, fuck me! I want your cock dear!"

Your a slut aren't you? You want me to fuck your slut cunt don't you? Tell me!

"Oh yes, dear, I'm a slut, I'm your slut. Fuck my cunt dear, pleas fuck my cunt!"

And on it went. She didn't need prompting at all after a while and started pleading with him to fuck her harder and fill her with his cum. Which he did, of course.

She told me afterwards that talking like that, like a slut, lifted her to a higher level of orgasm than before. She just let all inhibitions go and indulged in being the slut that is inside all women. Ever since then I love to see and hear her say her pussy or cunt is wet and ask a guy to fuck her with his big cock, to fuck her hard, You would never guess she could talk that way if you met her in public. That's what makes it so horny for me.

How about your experiences, as a cuck, wife or bull?
yes, I get it, I'm not a cuck, but my Pinay wife is truly a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom, and a bigger one with she is with another man. I think it is their nature, to maintain a quality image in public, and what ever happens behind closed doors is another thing. thanks for sharing your story.

Reactions: JHotbrewer
Yes she begs for them to use her to own her and take what they want while she begging for them to fill her up when they finish using my queen as there cum dumpster while I watch her begging for it all

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
In my opinion dirty talking is one of the most important aspects of sex, I love a vocal woman/hotwife, it drives me crazy. A hotwife who dirty talks is capable of giving her bull a boost of excitement, increasing his horniness and performance.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
In my opinion dirty talking is one of the most important aspects of sex, I love a vocal woman/hotwife, it drives me crazy. A hotwife who dirty talks is capable of giving her bull a boost of excitement, increasing his horniness and performance.
Definitely agree seen it especially when she is degrading and no shame and confident and open definitely makes for amazing pleasure for anyone involved

yes, I get it, I'm not a cuck, but my Pinay wife is truly a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom, and a bigger one with she is with another man. I think it is their nature, to maintain a quality image in public, and what ever happens behind closed doors is another thing. thanks for sharing your story.
Not surprised to hear this and pleased that, you enjoy her split personality. Before I settled with my wife I enjoyed the pleasures of Pinay and other Asian flesh for about 20 years, and have continued to do so, to a lesser extent since we married.... we are open in that regard. Apart from bar girls (who are usually delightfully playful and promiscuous in bed), most Pinays and to an extent, Chinese and Japanese), maintain a certain social decorum in public and even with friends and family. I have been with many who would be shy to kiss in public. But it's so often been a thrill to find them transformed behind the bedroom door, leaving their social constraints outside.

I once had a brief affair with a Chinese woman, Lulu, mid-30s, unattached. I met her at a business function in Beijing, organised by the British Chamber of Commerce. Very formal, polite, traditional conservative dress. Not particularly attractive, but not ugly. We enjoyed each other's company over drinks and snacks and exchanged cards, as expected. We both agreed to meet up again if possible and said goodbye. As she got in her taxi she smiled at me in a certain way which sent a signal of intimacy. Back at my hotel I had a mad moment and called her on her mobile, to say again how nice it was to meet her and said I would love to meet again, but will be leaving Beijing in the morning. Spontaneously, and cheekily, I ask if she'd like to come for a drink at my hotel. She agreed and said she'd call my room when she arrived.

About 20 mins later there was a knock on my door and there she was. I had expected to meet her in reception and go to the bar, but she said the bar was closing - she later admitted it was a lie. After some brief chat and flirting we embraced and French kissed. She seemed to shiver as I nibbled her ear lobes. I unbuttoned her dress which fell to the floor. Underneath she was wearing quite normal and not particularly sexy underwear. But immediately I saw huge and erect, bulging through her bra, which I unclipped and threw away. They were the biggest I have ever sucked - fully half an inch wide and long, hard, like tough rubber. After rolling them between finger and thumb I started sucking on them and the most extraordinary thing happened - she moaned aloud and had an orgasm, no mistaking.

At that point I just had to go the whole way. I stripped her panties off to find an incredibly thick, untrimmed bush, her hair about 2 inches long I'd say. We fell onto the bed, still kissing and I felt between her legs - a swamp. This 'lady' had become a bitch in mating mode. The natural thing to do would have been to fuck her and unload my cum. But I switched into alpha mode and wanted to 'use' her. I got off the bed, hauled her across it so her head was hanging over the edge and rested my big cock (which is >7 inches) across her face. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth and didn't resist as I began to face fuck her. She had become a fuck doll and I was intent on using her fully for my pleasure. For the next five minutes or so I eased my cock in and out of her mouth, not quite down her throat because she clearly had not done that before and gagged. But deep enough to bring me to orgasm. I gave her no warning and simply ejaculated when I was ready, pulling out after the first few spurts to spray across her face and hair. It was a glorious feeling to see this conservative business lady reduced and debased to a facial fuck toy.

We rested a while and then fucked, both of us coming again. She then got dressed and got a taxi home. We repeated this again on a number of occasions over the coming years when I visited Beijing, before losing touch. The moral is that behind every lady's face lies a slut, every women's dress is hiding a hot bitch and every woman's panties cover a cunt waiting to be fucked. Enjoy.

Not surprised to hear this and pleased that, you enjoy her split personality. Before I settled with my wife I enjoyed the pleasures of Pinay and other Asian flesh for about 20 years, and have continued to do so, to a lesser extent since we married.... we are open in that regard. Apart from bar girls (who are usually delightfully playful and promiscuous in bed), most Pinays and to an extent, Chinese and Japanese), maintain a certain social decorum in public and even with friends and family. I have been with many who would be shy to kiss in public. But it's so often been a thrill to find them transformed behind the bedroom door, leaving their social constraints outside.

I once had a brief affair with a Chinese woman, Lulu, mid-30s, unattached. I met her at a business function in Beijing, organised by the British Chamber of Commerce. Very formal, polite, traditional conservative dress. Not particularly attractive, but not ugly. We enjoyed each other's company over drinks and snacks and exchanged cards, as expected. We both agreed to meet up again if possible and said goodbye. As she got in her taxi she smiled at me in a certain way which sent a signal of intimacy. Back at my hotel I had a mad moment and called her on her mobile, to say again how nice it was to meet her and said I would love to meet again, but will be leaving Beijing in the morning. Spontaneously, and cheekily, I ask if she'd like to come for a drink at my hotel. She agreed and said she'd call my room when she arrived.

About 20 mins later there was a knock on my door and there she was. I had expected to meet her in reception and go to the bar, but she said the bar was closing - she later admitted it was a lie. After some brief chat and flirting we embraced and French kissed. She seemed to shiver as I nibbled her ear lobes. I unbuttoned her dress which fell to the floor. Underneath she was wearing quite normal and not particularly sexy underwear. But immediately I saw huge and erect, bulging through her bra, which I unclipped and threw away. They were the biggest I have ever sucked - fully half an inch wide and long, hard, like tough rubber. After rolling them between finger and thumb I started sucking on them and the most extraordinary thing happened - she moaned aloud and had an orgasm, no mistaking.

At that point I just had to go the whole way. I stripped her panties off to find an incredibly thick, untrimmed bush, her hair about 2 inches long I'd say. We fell onto the bed, still kissing and I felt between her legs - a swamp. This 'lady' had become a bitch in mating mode. The natural thing to do would have been to fuck her and unload my cum. But I switched into alpha mode and wanted to 'use' her. I got off the bed, hauled her across it so her head was hanging over the edge and rested my big cock (which is >7 inches) across her face. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth and didn't resist as I began to face fuck her. She had become a fuck doll and I was intent on using her fully for my pleasure. For the next five minutes or so I eased my cock in and out of her mouth, not quite down her throat because she clearly had not done that before and gagged. But deep enough to bring me to orgasm. I gave her no warning and simply ejaculated when I was ready, pulling out after the first few spurts to spray across her face and hair. It was a glorious feeling to see this conservative business lady reduced and debased to a facial fuck toy.

We rested a while and then fucked, both of us coming again. She then got dressed and got a taxi home. We repeated this again on a number of occasions over the coming years when I visited Beijing, before losing touch. The moral is that behind every lady's face lies a slut, every women's dress is hiding a hot bitch and every woman's panties cover a cunt waiting to be fucked. Enjoy.
You said it well, I traveled south east Asia for 20 years and have had the opportunity to enjoy many different nationalities there, and almost all very conservative until behind closed doors and naked then anything goes and have had some of the hottest fucks I’ve ever had. Needless to say Asian women are my first choice, maybe why I married one, who has a super sexual appetite.

You said it well, I traveled south east Asia for 20 years and have had the opportunity to enjoy many different nationalities there, and almost all very conservative until behind closed doors and naked then anything goes and have had some of the hottest fucks I’ve ever had. Needless to say Asian women are my first choice, maybe why I married one, who has a super sexual appetite.
Had you managed to tase both Filipina and Thai cunt? How would you compare them?

Had you managed to tase both Filipina and Thai cunt? How would you compare them?
hey, if I were to pick between the two you mentioned, I would say Filipina, but perhaps I am biased as I am married to a very over sexed Filipina, there were lots of other countries to consider and some for me better than others. IM me if you like we could talk more about my experiences and desires with Asian women.

hey, if I were to pick between the two you mentioned, I would say Filipina, but perhaps I am biased as I am married to a very over sexed Filipina, there were lots of other countries to consider and some for me better than others. IM me if you like we could talk more about my experiences and desires with Asian women.
Cool - let's chat.... love talking about these hot women