Does your wife talk dirty to her bulls?

Some of my (Filipina) wife's bulls talk to her in raw language and I have been amazed to hear my usually quiet spoken wife talk back. It's a HUGE turn on. It started some years ago when she hooked up with a guy about 8 years younger than herself. He was a normal looking guy, but built well and had raw sex appeal of the kind real alpha males have. She was putty in his hands from the first time we met him and shared a dinner.

In our hotel room, he ignored me completely and was very direct, telling her to "strip your dress of babe". She didn't hesitate, revealing her mature voluptuous body in black bra, stockings, suspenders and high-cut panties in no time at all. He told her to "get on the bed on your hands and knees bitch", which she immediately did. "Head down, arse up high"..... she did as told. And so it continued, eventually with her topless and pantyless on her back..."spread your legs, show me your slut cunt bitch". My wife was displaying herself like a cheap whore, and I was loving it. So was she by the looks of her gaping wet pussy.

There was no foreplay. He sat astride her chest, and proceeded to rub his sizeable cock across her face and mouth, saying "you fucking slut, you love my cock in your face, don't you? Suck my balls bitch" He hung his balls over her mouth and she immediately started licking them. "Suck them bitch" he said. She did, with her eyes closed, in ecstasy. Then he he told her to "suck my cock babe". This went on for about 10 mins after which he told her to " pull your knees back and spread your legs, cunt". In no time he had his 7 inches buried to the hilt and was pumping her hard. Then he demanded the coup de grace "You love this don't you, you fucking slut? Tell me what you want, you want my cock?" She was silent apart from grunting and moaning. "I said TELL ME what you want. Tell me you want my cock, tell me to fuck you, tell me your cunt needs me!"

And so she did. "Oh yes dear, fuck me! I want your cock dear!"

Your a slut aren't you? You want me to fuck your slut cunt don't you? Tell me!

"Oh yes, dear, I'm a slut, I'm your slut. Fuck my cunt dear, pleas fuck my cunt!"

And on it went. She didn't need prompting at all after a while and started pleading with him to fuck her harder and fill her with his cum. Which he did, of course.

She told me afterwards that talking like that, like a slut, lifted her to a higher level of orgasm than before. She just let all inhibitions go and indulged in being the slut that is inside all women. Ever since then I love to see and hear her say her pussy or cunt is wet and ask a guy to fuck her with his big cock, to fuck her hard, You would never guess she could talk that way if you met her in public. That's what makes it so horny for me.

How about your experiences, as a cuck, wife or bull?

Attachments

• 3E2DCB7.mp4
    15.3 MB
"Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”

"Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”
Wow, TY for posting, i love seeing n reading thing a sex crazed wife like urself post, horny wifes are soo good with details,,. Yes your words sure has eXcited me...