"Don't Stop" After Broken Condom

Romey

Male
A broken condom is a good way to break the condom vs bareback wall. One wife I was with was coy and said she wouldn't dare go bareback because she was married. This usually puts me off a lady, but in this case I viewed it as a challenge. The joke must've been on me because after the second condom broke she told me not to stop. I suspect she rubbed vaseline to degrade the rubber due to how easily both tore and yes, they were the right size. Regardless, I took her breath away as I begin to nut inside her.

Ladies, do you tell him to stop or keep going all the way when this happens?

Does it matter if the guy is a stranger or one night stand?

What does your husband or boyfriend say?

I’ve had Condoms break, or tear! I has happened to me a few times over the yrs! The the few times it has happened I told the guys DONT STOP!!! CUM INSIDE ME DEEP!! As true fully I love that and gate Condoms!! I mostly fuck bareback!! As my Cuckold hubby Enzo being my Sissy Cuckokd MUST LICK MY WELL USED LOOSE CUM FILLED PUSSY&ASS ALL CLEAN!!

So it stands true that Condoms do rip or tear!! View attachment 1157644View attachment 1157645View attachment 1157646View attachment 1157647View attachment 1157648
Love Slutwife Lina
great pics Lina love it

Many many men have fucked and filled my wife, on one occasion she insisted this young guy rubber up.
He was gutted and as he entered her I could see him tugging away at the rubber trying to rip it.
As he fucked her I could see the rubber had torn, he told her and she whispered, I don't care just fuck me.
He shot a lovely big load deep inside her mmmmm.
My wife has done precisely the same thing a few times

Maybe you guys that are so ANGRY about this posting just don't get enough sex with other women for this to happen? I HATE condoms my self, but when guys have insisted on using them, a couple have broken (maybe I nibbled on it a bit, or hooked it with my bright red slut nail), but it does happen. I'm curious why there is so much vehement animosity towards this guy?? It's like everyone is mad because he is BMOC, LOLLOL.
There are those of us wives that truly prefer no condoms, and I can see someone using vaseline as a lubricant because I am not as wet with a condom, they tend to dry things up anyway, and maybe intentionally accidentally making it break......especially of some idiot husband says its a RULE for her when she has sex with other men. Control, and the lack of it, are BIG deals to many guys here. Easy to tell who has NOT truly participated simply by the rules they profess.

J (the wife)
It all seems silly, except for one thing I just don't understand. Vaseline as a lubricant?! Who would do that? Why? Were you all out of silicone caulk?

You are not old enough to remember when Vaseline was it. When sex kind of came out of the closet more lubs came out. Vaseline used to be it. Now some of the new lubes are amazing. We use Swiss Navy and it feels as close to sloppy seconds as anything we have used other than cum. Vaseline was it and we didn't have the internet to tell one another that there was something better.

My wife used a diaphram for birthcontrol. When we started having sex with other men she asked them to use a condom. One guy took his off right before cumming in her doggy style. She was on her knees sucking me. He pushed her onto my cock and I slid into her pussy quickly. He picked up the empty condom and showed it to me. It was my first time for sloppy seconds and I loved it. When we told her she got mad at first but shen I said I loved it she was okay with having two loads of cum in her

I was one of those idiots that imposed the rules; only with a condom, no open mouth kissing and ‘Anal’ was saved only for me.
All three rules were broken within the first 20 minutes…blatantly breaking those rules were the most erotic, taboo 20 minutes of my life that will never be forgotten and in my ‘spank bank’ for ever!
Yep, THAT is how it goes!! OK, OK, Ok, I agree to al that...........GONE the instant we are ready for sex with them!! LOL J (the wife)

I was so happy when I met my ex fiancé Robin and found out from the very first time that like me, she didn’t like condoms either!! We both hated them and rarely ever used them!! After about 10 years, she ended up having a hysterectomy done on her and so she couldn’t no longer get pregnant and from then on, we never asked anyone to wear one while I shared her!!!!