Drinking Cum

Is it safe? I mean is there anything that can happen? I was fucked in the ass by a guy last weekend and he put the cum in my mouth but I was reluctant to swallow until I did my due diligence! I’m looking into it now and I’m planning to go back this week to get fucked again :)

What you guys reckon?

Reactions: WaltHardman
This morning, I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for myself, my wife, and her boyfriend, who lives with us. I was nude as I am normally, and the boyfriend kept poking at my ass and teasing me. After I made a cup of coffee, I got out the half and half, and he grabbed it and said he had something better for me. He then jacked a load into my cup of fresh coffee. I drank the entire cup.

This morning, I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for myself, my wife, and her boyfriend, who lives with us. I was nude as I am normally, and the boyfriend kept poking at my ass and teasing me. After I made a cup of coffee, I got out the half and half, and he grabbed it and said he had something better for me. He then jacked a load into my cup of fresh coffee. I drank the entire cup.
Nice. I would have done the same.