Drinking

Sound out a swing club a good few miles away. Tell her you fancy a weekend away and book a room close to the club. Take her for a few drinks and suggest to her that she is always going on about extra cock well heres the chance. If she says she is shy just tell her there is a swing club nearby and she can look without doing anything and see how she reacts. She may go for it, maybe not but it will give her the opportunity and even if she doesn't, she will be thinking along the lines of trying it. Be sure she knows YOU don't want to fuck another woman, but you want to see her fucked

I have always felt booze allows people to bare their true feelings. She is too shy to tell you that when sober and probably knows exactly what she is saying when she is drinking. I have a belief that women like plausible deniability. If you have been marred long you know that everything that goes wrong is your fault. You just can't figure out how until she tells you. If she fucks someone drunk or sucks a cock and you get pissed she can blame the booze. My wife is a lot like that but tries not to drink too much any more. I did notice that when I had her set up to fuck a friend she drank a lot. I believe it was so if I was pissed she could blame the booze. I am going to take her on a cruise when this covid shit gets over to provide the right mix of booze and men and opportunity.

Wife talks a lot when drunk. Prude most of the time, But when drinking sometimes she talks plenty. “I need a dick in my mouth”. “I don’t care whose fucking me, I just wanna get fucked”. Even recently asked for a big dildo when using a vibe. I don’t know what to think..
Blimey, jump on the chance. Get another guy there ready to fuck her. It would be my dream.

Reactions: owlcuck
Wife talks a lot when drunk. Prude most of the time, But when drinking sometimes she talks plenty. “I need a dick in my mouth”. “I don’t care whose fucking me, I just wanna get fucked”. Even recently asked for a big dildo when using a vibe. I don’t know what to think..
Many women have grown up with "nice Girl" ideas. The role of a good wife is to please the husband and not take about their own desires and sexual needs. Hoping the husband will lead and show her pleasure. So given the "drunk" excuse she can tell you her real desires and needs.

Last Christmas my wife and I got pretty drunk and she ended up straddling me on the sofa, riding my little cock like a woman possessed - then at one point she groaned "I want a cock in my ass". I was dumbfounded - my little wife does not come out with such things - so I expounded on the theme - "you want a cock in your ass right now, as you're riding me?"
"yes, I want a big cock in my ass, riding me while I ride you. I want two cocks in me..."

Since then, she hasn't mentioned anything like it again, but it was a glimpse of what goes on inside her pretty little head when she lets down her inhibitions

Last edited:
Do you have a larger dildo you can slip inside her? If not, get one that will stretch her a bit. Keep it a surprise.

Reactions: Cdncpl71