Early days - Check out my wife.

It’s a long shot. But it’s worth a try. Just don’t expect any miracles. It doesn’t really appear she’s into it. Most of the time a woman will demonstrate early that she wishes to be shared. As the marriage goes on and on. The less likely it is to happen. Many men suffer the misery of not being able to share their wife.

asking her to wear something more daring in public,going to family events,work,shopping etc would help to roleplay ,you can see how it develops in front off you,imaging she wears nice make up,high heels&fishnets&miniskirt etc visiting family,going to work etc,it should turn her on&making her realise how she can control&tease men for her own pleasure&exitement

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
We had been apart for over a week so the weekend was an absolute sex fest.
She really liked the glass dildo.

She hasn't seen the bigger one yet.
We are going out for dinner Friday night. When we're home I'll blindfold her. I'll tell her someone else is in the room (the 8 inch cock :LOL:).
Then I'll slowly feed her pussy so she can imagine it is whoever she like to be fucking her.

I recently told my wife I'd love to see her fucked by another man.
Maybe 4 months ago I mentioned it.
As expected she was dismissive and said it was strange. We've been together 9 years, married 2.
She brought it up the other day at a party when she was drunk. We were discussing kinks and she mentioned I'd love to see her fucked. Makes me think that she's been thinking about it.
My next steps are to bring in some role play. Dildo her pussy and ask her to imagine its another guys big cock.
It is hard getting her to discuss her kinks/fantasies at the moment. She has had multiple partners so she isn't fully inexperienced.
I have experience in threesomes and all sorts of kinks.
Would love some advice on what the next moves are....
Also, please let me know what you think.... I reckon she's so hot!!
I could photoshop her into some sex scenes getting fucked by another guy,then you share them with her. see her reaction

We are going out for dinner Friday night. When we're home I'll blindfold her. I'll tell her someone else is in the room (the 8 inch cock :LOL:).
Then I'll slowly feed her pussy so she can imagine it is whoever she like to be fucking her.
Out if interest, how does your size compare to the dildos?

@vurrrr84
Did your Wife enjoy her 8” cock on Friday night?

Reactions: penc1ld1kt