Eat cream

I cant bring myself to swallow it, but in the thrills of hot sex sometimes I ask her to mash on my face afterward. It’s sexy, hot. she loses most of the cream over my belly on the journey to my mouth. She grinds a little, and I collect/hold whatever is left. Then I spit it out in the sink.

At one time, many many years ago, I really wanted to taste my own but couldn’t do it once I had already cum. So I tried to put myself in different positions to shoot it straight into my mouth as I came. I would lean myself up against walls and even the side of my bed and was never able to aim it correctly. It would land on my face or chest but by then, I had lost the desire to still taste it and wouldn’t do it. Lol. Years before that, my ex wife and I would make all kinds of bets and when she lost, I’d make her masterbate in front of me, or I’d leave our camcorder set up for her to tape herself before I’d get home from work and she’d stick her fingers inside her pussy and then lick her fingers afterwards. I remember this one time I had lost a bet, so I was suppose to masterbate in front of her, while she recorded me, and after I had cum I was suppose to lick my fingers. Before I started jacking myself off, I thought I could do it, after all I lost the bet, but as soon as I came, I just couldn’t do it! Lol! She kept edging me on to do it and I just kept laughing and telling her I just couldn’t do it! She came up with a different idea and so although there’s a desire that developed many years later, I still have yet to do it. I keep waiting to see or hear of a great way or position so I can taste my own. Any suggestions??

i love eating my onw really want to try aonther mans load in my GF
I’m not sure I could ever do it but that would probably be the only way I could if I ever did. The biggest problem is that I love getting sloppy seconds so much and love to cum inside her so quickly afterwards, it’s always too late and I’ve lost the desire.

Reactions: werekinky2
At one time, many many years ago, I really wanted to taste my own but couldn’t do it once I had already cum. So I tried to put myself in different positions to shoot it straight into my mouth as I came. I would lean myself up against walls and even the side of my bed and was never able to aim it correctly. It would land on my face or chest but by then, I had lost the desire to still taste it and wouldn’t do it. Lol. Years before that, my ex wife and I would make all kinds of bets and when she lost, I’d make her masterbate in front of me, or I’d leave our camcorder set up for her to tape herself before I’d get home from work and she’d stick her fingers inside her pussy and then lick her fingers afterwards. I remember this one time I had lost a bet, so I was suppose to masterbate in front of her, while she recorded me, and after I had cum I was suppose to lick my fingers. Before I started jacking myself off, I thought I could do it, after all I lost the bet, but as soon as I came, I just couldn’t do it! Lol! She kept edging me on to do it and I just kept laughing and telling her I just couldn’t do it! She came up with a different idea and so although there’s a desire that developed many years later, I still have yet to do it. I keep waiting to see or hear of a great way or position so I can taste my own. Any suggestions??
When you start cumming in/on pussy, immediately change positions while you're still climaxing, while you're still on a sexual high, before POB sets in, dive in and start to lick her clean, this new sexual excitement will urge you on.

When you start cumming in/on pussy, immediately change positions while you're still climaxing, while you're still on a sexual high, before POB sets in, dive in and start to lick her clean, this new sexual excitement will urge you on.
This is so true. if I get there before the refract kicks in, I can get into it. I still can’t swallow it though.

My own cum tingles and tickles my throat. The effect in my mouth is sort of numbing. Anyone else?

This is so true. if I get there before the refract kicks in, I can get into it. I still can’t swallow it though.

My own cum tingles and tickles my throat. The effect in my mouth is sort of numbing. Anyone else?
Not me, though I've only do my own infrequently. But i did suck one guy a few times after which my throat felt harsh.

As a note, there is such a thing as being allergic to sperm.