Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

I wanna do it and I know he would like it.. she loves when I rub my precum on her hips lips or pussy then lick it off so I know she would love it but once I cum I dont wanna do it..
Tell her while you’re inside her BEFORE you cum that you want to eat her pussy. Then she has the expectation you will DATY. Once you cum and pull out, go down and get busy. She is expecting it because you said you would do it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My husband didnt think he could do it he was very reluctant the first time I was shared. I asked him to clean me and he did, he took to it like a fish to water. Now he can't wait for it.!

Eating my wife after other guys fuck her and cum in her became addictive for me immediately. For the first few years, I just enjoyed playing with and fucking her cum-filled pussy. One night, without much thought, I dove in face-first after watching a really good friend of mine fuck her. I was hooked. I could hardly wait for her to have sex with someone else. I encouraged her to fuck any guy she wanted as often as she wanted.

I have not done it.. she was drunk one night after he dropped her off and she wanted me to eat her out before I fucked her.. I knew she had just fucked him so I didn’t do it... it’s just not for me.. maybe one day but not for now.

Reactions: btweets
I'm used eat and fuck my own creampie for years already... and recenlty after her fix bull started to cum inside her I went from fucking her filled pussy with his cum to a clean up...
It was unplanned. She went out with him alone while I was working and hours later she sent me a picture of her driping pussy... I went crazy and when she got to our business she showed me her sticky full of cum panties, I wanted to fuck her immediately but when she layed down I just went down on her 1st. Loved the experience... but I don't ever relate that to humiliation at all. Humiliation does not make me horny, but I do love the smell and taste of a well fucked and creamed pussy.

My wife says that when I cleanse the foreign sperm out of it, she is also cleansed of the sin of adultery. He was given a traditional upbringing, it was not easy for him to cuckold at first. When she sees me eating the cum from her pussy she feels like I totally accepted what she had done before.

39476519.jpg

this are some very nice comments about this subject...I really enjoy watching hubby cleaning up my creampie or when he shares a cum kiss after I cum in her mouth, just fantastic!!! So glad there's more of you guys outhere!
What's the feel from your perspective, what arouses you?

Reactions: Kev627