Eat Your Own Cum?

For me eating my own cum was one of the first signals (through a kind of mental projection) to myself and my girlfriend that I would be OK that she would accept semen from another man. Standard straight men do not eat sperm mostly becaus eit has a kind of gay connotation for lots of men. By doing this you in a certain way accept to interact with the make gender. For me eating my own semen was a kind of transition for both of us that I would accept another man ('s semen) through her (body) and accepting in that way that she would see anioher man..

Friday afternoon I sent my husband a text and told him to be showered, naked and spread eagle on the bed when I got home. He was, I strapped him down to the bed with our under the mattress restraints. I put his nipple clamps on him, tied a strap around his sack above his balls and pulled securing it to the foot of the bed. I played with his leaking cock head for several minutes getting him really turned on. I left him that way and went and took a nice shower.

When I returned, I straddled his face toward his feet and rode his face and tongue until I came on his face. I moved down to between his legs and started playing with his hard cock. I stopped playing with him when he was close to cumming. I wiped his pre-cum on his lips. I waited about half an hour and let his cock cool down. I then did it again. This time I grabbed his balls and pulled and asked him who owns these? After another pull and twist he said "you, they are yours. I released him and let him cool down again. Before the 3rd time i took the nipple clamps off and untied the strap from the foot of the bed. when he was close I got on top of his hard cock. As I did I told him to beg for what he wanted. He said will you please please sit your beautiful cum filled pussy on my mouth, push all my cum out and tell me to swallow it all and tell me to lick you clean. When he came, I moved up to his face and mouth, lowered my cum filled pussy on his mouth. I said that's it my cum slut get it all. He had to swallow twice and lick me for about 5 minutes until I came again and he got every drop of his cum off and out of my pussy.

I’ve eaten my wife’s pussy after cumming in her more than once. Not as a humiliation or control thing, I just wanted to eat her pussy and it just happened to be after I filled it with cum. Not sure it tasted any different, but she sure enjoyed it.
Ex-wife didn’t like to swallow, so i ate a load to prove a point to her.
I wouldn’t eat another man’s cum. From his cock or from my wife’s pussy.
I’d sure like silky seconds in her freshly creampied pussy though! #wishlist

Reactions: Kev627
I’ve eaten my wife’s pussy after cumming in her more than once. Not as a humiliation or control thing, I just wanted to eat her pussy and it just happened to be after I filled it with cum. Not sure it tasted any different, but she sure enjoyed it.
Ex-wife didn’t like to swallow, so i ate a load to prove a point to her.
I wouldn’t eat another man’s cum. From his cock or from my wife’s pussy.
I’d sure like silky seconds in her freshly creampied pussy though! #wishlist
We agree with you. I will not eat another man's cum. I still get post orgasmic blues really bad. I have to fight through them to lick her pussy (which I enjoy more than anything) after cumming. There is just something about knowing before I cum that she will be sitting her beautiful cum filled pussy on my face and mouth and pushing all our cum out of her, into my mouth and there is nothing I can do to stop her when my post orgasmic blues hits me.
The other part is, I love the cum mess hitting the back of my throat. Oh what an undescribable feeling. I then love sticking my tongue out as far as possible and licking the inside of her wonderful cum soaked pussy. All while she face fucks me to another orgasm. This is not humiliation, it's total surrender to her pleasure. It really turns us on when she pulls back the top of her pussy, to watch me lick her and says "that's my good cum slut. I love you soooooo much. "
As far as sloppy seconds, we will never share each other. However, I had plenty of sloppy seconds (and much much more) with my first wife. That is also an undescribable feeling.

Reactions: Nocarpetmatch
If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Reactions: shymalea62
First time a girl kissed me after I'd cum in her mouth I almost puked. I'm OK with it now a min or two after.
Took me quite a few girls asking to get licked after I cummed in her but after seeing how they enjoy it I did it no problem.
I've never "eaten" my own cum but I have licked quite a few after she wiped off.
ONLY do it for her, sperm in my mouth is not my thing.