Eating ass 🍑

Never sure why some guys have a thing about other men enjoying their wife's pussy but not her ass. So hott when my wife lets a guy play with her ass if that is what he enjoys. She enjoys it a lot.
Nothing is off limits when my wife plays with other men. She has never set any boundaries, including her ass. She loves it up the ass and if the guy wants to fuck it, he is more than welcome.

AnalStranger2.png

Eating fresh cum from my wife's pussy after another man has fucked her is something I never imagined doing. But, once I did, I found I enjoyed it immensely. Then, when she met her boyfriend he began to fuck her ass on a regular basis. The first time he pulled out of her ass after filling it with a load and my wife told me to clean them both up, I was repulsed at the idea, but I did as she wanted and now it too is something I have done many times and do not even think about anymore.

This is my wife's ass on one of their date nights. They went to s swinger club and when they got home my wife told me they brought me back something. I got her panties off expecting to find a creampie but her pussy was clean and unused. I gave it a couple of licks and she smirked at me and said, "Wrong hole baby, keep going." I have to admit as I saw her asshole it was irresistible.

anal-creampie.png

Eating fresh cum from my wife's pussy after another man has fucked her is something I never imagined doing. But, once I did, I found I enjoyed it immensely. Then, when she met her boyfriend he began to fuck her ass on a regular basis. The first time he pulled out of her ass after filling it with a load and my wife told me to clean them both up, I was repulsed at the idea, but I did as she wanted and now it too is something I have done many times and do not even think about anymore.

This is my wife's ass on one of their date nights. They went to s swinger club and when they got home my wife told me they brought me back something. I got her panties off expecting to find a creampie but her pussy was clean and unused. I gave it a couple of licks and she smirked at me and said, "Wrong hole baby, keep going." I have to admit as I saw her asshole it was irresistible.

View attachment 1621593
Felching heavy loads out of her ass wasn't what I imagined I'd be doing when I first met my wife. Here we are!! As I wrote in a previous post if I had one hole to clean it would always be her ass.

View attachment 1621593
Nice ass! I love cream pies and getting it from the source!
But anal cream pies i am not sure about. At the same time if she was in charge i would have no choice and that alone would make it hot

Reactions: Couple4MFM