Eating ass 🍑

My wife loves anal a lot and has it quite often.
Of course every time it starts with ass eating which she absolutely enjoys, quite often she wants to reach her first orgasm with this preparation. Or if she had a busy day it is the only thing she wants.

I probably enjoy it even more :), I just love eating her ass, really enjoy putting my tongue in the butthole, kissing the cheeks, playing with her ring, feeling its warm and its fantastic smell!
I sometimes too excited so can simply cum during the process or with a little stroke.

Wife is the only person I ever ate ass and thanks to her I realized how enjoyable it is.
One day, several years ago when she was a little bit drunk and while we tried 69 she just spread her buttcheeks begging to taste her butthole.
I have to admit I was not prepared as I never ever done this before and worried at the begining but then I quickly realized how she loves it so we both became super arosed.

Next day I admitted that it was my first time in the life licking the ass but I really really enjoyed it.
Wife commented that she could guess it as she was eaten by her ex boyfriends before, especially it was different from the first lover who was older and very expirienced. In fact he initiated it first and when she started to enjoy it.
So we started to practice with solo ass eating to fill this gap and now it is the main attribute of our sex life whenever we are at home or outside, freshly shaved/waxed/showered or hairy unprepared.

20230501_223206.jpg

My wife loves anal a lot and has it quite often.
Of course every time it starts with ass eating which she absolutely enjoys, quite often she wants to reach her first orgasm with this preparation. Or if she had a busy day it is the only thing she wants.

I probably enjoy it even more :), I just love eating her ass, really enjoy putting my tongue in the butthole, kissing the cheeks, playing with her ring, feeling its warm and its fantastic smell!
I sometimes too excited so can simply cum during the process or with a little stroke.

Wife is the only person I ever ate ass and thanks to her I realized how enjoyable it is.
One day, several years ago when she was a little bit drunk and while we tried 69 she just spread her buttcheeks begging to taste her butthole.
I have to admit I was not prepared as I never ever done this before and worried at the begining but then I quickly realized how she loves it so we both became super arosed.

Next day I admitted that it was my first time in the life licking the ass but I really really enjoyed it.
Wife commented that she could guess it as she was eaten by her ex boyfriends before, especially it was different from the first lover who was older and very expirienced. In fact he initiated it first and when she started to enjoy it.
So we started to practice with solo ass eating to fill this gap and now it is the main attribute of our sex life whenever we are at home or outside, freshly shaved/waxed/showered or hairy unprepared.

View attachment 1731749
A mighty fine asshole there mmmm...:love::love::love: Lucky man !

Reactions: antonio13
As much as I enjoy fucking a nice pussy, in this lifestyle I've more than enjoyed eating the butt of a hotwife. Whenever I've ran into a couple where the wife loved the bull playing with her peach, it got me super excited because I thoroughly enjoy kissing the buttcheeks, biting on them, sucking the ass cheeks, putting my face in between them and getting smothered, putting my tongue in the butthole, and overall worshipping the butt. If it's big, even better but little booties matter, too. Let's see the best butts from wives who love getting it ate.
Yes, Yes, Yes, I love eating butts :) lol! my wife's butt is a bubble midsize juicy butt, and she loves when her butt gets eaten. I spread the cheeks and kiss her hole as she gets turned on as I do this back and forth. lol ...

Come forse già scritto, se siete veri intenditori bongustai, dovreste provare a leccare il buco del culo di vostra moglie al mattino, appena sveglia e prima che vada a cagare.
Vi assicuro che è una esperienza "mistica" che crea dipendenza....

My Wife is a sucker for having her ass licked, kissed, and eaten. Most men do not realize what an erogenous zone her ass is and think it is all about their cock. But, in reality, the men who will worship her ass with some good licking, kissing, and rimming action, including using their tongue, will have her entire body as their canvas.

View attachment 1554312 View attachment 1554313 View attachment 1554314 View attachment 1554315
Beautiful tongue 👅 worthy ass.

Attachments

• 20231127_142113.jpg
    20231127_142113.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Desejo de corno