Ebony wife nylon feet and facial fantasy

I'm interested in

• Ebony Wife Cumtribute (No Meetup and No Nylon feet)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials (No Nylon Feet)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials Clean Feet (No Nylon)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials Sweaty Feet (No Nylon)

• Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials Clean Nylon Feet

• Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials Sweaty Nylon Feet, 1 Day

• Ebony Wife Cumtribute and Facials Sweaty Nylon Feet, as many days as she'll wear them

• None of the Above /Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I met my wife two decades ago. She has very attractive everything but I was massaging her nylon feet after a date and made the mistake of asking if I could smell them. I've been addicted ever since

She always seems to fantasize about sucking another guy, especially when I lick her pussy or fuck her. She has put her sweaty nylon feet in the air while sucking my fingers, showing she wants to make another guy addicted to her sexy scents.

I told her about a year ago I wanted to cum all over her face and she said maybe other girls like that but not her. Apparently the idea intrigued her because one night she forced me to do it, then said I could do it a few more times, and about one hundred times later hasn't stopped

What I want: to meet a guy here who is into sweaty nylon feet, ebony hot wives, and giving facials. You give her several cumtributes until we meet in person and then over the next year you indulge in her sexy scents as you cum all over her face as many times as you want

Last edited:
Fuck wow! I'm all in! You listed it, I'm into it. Married women. Ebony women. Facials. Feet. Nylons. Scents. Tributes. Meets. The works. Hit me up.