Elaine's First Time

Yesss, this is very hot! We managed in doing this few times, very very arousing, she loved cocks to pass from pussy to back hole...

Dear Robert, like many others on here I have really enjoyed hearing about Elaine and your backstory of how she became a hotwife. I am really intrigued by how she has coped with all the social change over the last 30 to 40 years and in particular the impact on your marriage. I get the impression you are quite affluent and not constrained by work or money in pursuing sexual pleasure. Therefore:
* did the advent of women’s liberation effect Elaine and give her more freedom in what she was wanting? I get the impression she is quite submissive which seems to be a bit contradictory.
* is she bi or does she just crave penetration? I have known several women over the years who simply can not get enough from their husbands and consequently get into swinging to please their husbands and get more sex on the basis of sharing but what they really want is to be selfish and be fucked more frequently.
* what do you think was the real trigger for making her want to have lots of cock? Is Elaine multi orgasmic or is a submissive thing where she wants to satisfy others
* what really turns her on and has this changed over the years

She lived thru the Women's lib thing, graduating HS in 1970, so I don't think that had much influence to let another man fuck her, She is not submissive at all in most things but when I tried to convince her to let another man fuck her she would get shy about approaching the situation. She married her HS boyfriend her freshman year in college and divorced him when she was about 26 or 27. Said she had two relationships with men before meeting me. She enjoyed sex and could always climax, usually once, sometimes more. I convinced her to try a few ladies, but she prefers men. This is the start of my very first story and it explains that I was the one wanting to see her get fucked by other cocks.. If you review some of the early storied you will see how we advanced in our hotwife or swinging lifestyle. Hope this answers some of you questions

We are in our 60s. I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.