Elaine's First Time

Getting back to the swimming pool, .... my friends wife was getting really drunk, and started feeling bad. They live right across the street, and she said she was going to go lay down at her house for a while, and would return when she felt better. My friend said he was going to walk with her, and that they would probably not return. He and I joked ... "well, there goes our foursome fun". When they left I could tell my wife was disappointed, though she was still in a partying mood. I'm a little better than average cock size myself, but he was huge, and she liked him in her. We fooled around in the pool for a while, and when our friends didn't return, we got out, dried off and sat naked at a poolside table ( my backyard is very private), and mixed anther drink. We played around with each other for a while and I had her bend over the table and put my cock in from behind. I was really turned on and she was making low groaning sounds and as I humped her very hard. That's when my friend walked up from the side yard, and he gave us a bit of a start. He said he decided to come back over for another drink, and that his wife was passed out in their bed, and done in for the night. I asked him how long he had been there before he showed himself, and he admitted he had watched us for a while, and for us to continue if we were ok with that.
So we continued, with me giving it all I had. I finally came and left it in her for a bit. His watching had added to the excitement, and my wife was extra horny too by this. I pulled out, and my wife stayed down in the same position, My wife said to look at my friend. He had his cock sticking out the side of his bathing suit and was stroking it. I motioned for him to take over where I left off. My wife did not raise any objections, and I thought It would be fun to watch them. He pushed his huge cock in her from behind. It went in real easy, and he commented how slick it was from my cum, and how warm and juicy it all felt. My wife's comment was "OH MY God!..That is such a turn on!" She arched her ass up and was slamming him back for every stroke he shoved in her. I reached over and started rubbing her nipples. She said that she would like to suck me while he fucked her from behind, so we went into our bedroom, which has a door leading to the pool area. She licked the head of my cock while he got her from behind, and when he started to really pump her she did a couple of deep throats, which made me hard as a rock. He came in her, but she still had not climaxed. I was intrigued by his earlier comments about it being so slick, warm and juicy with my cum in her. I put my fingers in her and it was warm and wet and slippery. I pushed my dick in her again and fucked for maybe 5 minutes, very slowly, enjoying the gooshy pleasure of both of our previous cumloads in her. She started sucking my friends cock , and in a few minutes he was getting hard. She could not deep throat him because of his large size, but she swallowed it in as far as she could without gagging. I shot another load of cum in her, and she said her pussy was so warm, and wetter than she could remember it ever being. My friend was hard and throbbing, and turned my wife over and shoved it in form the front in the normal position. I watched them, and my wife was commenting how good her slushy pussy felt with his big cock in her. He came in her for the second time. I realized she had 4 fresh loads of cum in her pussy, and commented to her about it. She reached her 3 fingers down and came up with some cum and tasted it.
She said it was sweet and warm and got another finger load and put it in my mouth, which surprised me. It was warm and sweet and the thought of me tasting both my friend, and my cum mixed with her cunt juice was very, very erotic to me. Without hesitation, I pulled her legs up and buried my face in her cum filled pussy. It was wonderful. She turned over, and sat on my face and more juicy cum flowed out. I licked up every bit I could. 4 loads of cum will trickle out for a long time, and I stayed and licked and sucked for a good bit. My wife has a pretty good sized clit when it is stimulated, and I noticed it was very erect and swollen. I sucked and lick her throbbing clit for a while and she would say things like"OH Yeah baby lick that cum up off my clit, just suck it all up and swallow it". I continued to suck her clit and lick it until she came several times in a row. She shook and shuddered each time.
My friend was just lying motionless watching us. Finally after a while we started talking and agreed that that was some of the best sex we all had ever had, These are the type of suitsswim24.jpgswim29c.jpgswim30.jpgswim18.jpgswim21.jpg she wore when she wanted to let guys know she was interested

Attachments

• swim8a.jpg
    swim8a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 71
Part One

The problem with having a great, sexy and willing wife like Elaine is that I was never satisfied. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed what we were doing, but I always wanted to expand the horizons. Elaine really liked the sex but had to be pushed a little to get her to the next step. The next thing I wanted was to see Elaine do two other guys and me. We had gone to a couple of swinger type parties and group settings, but she wasn't real comfortable with them. Our friend Todd continued to stop by hoping for another shot at Elaine. She liked Todd and we had been together a couple of times since our first encounter.

One summer afternoon Todd came by the house with a friend. We were at the pool in the backyard. They brought some beer and we all enjoyed the sun and suds. The guys had to leave and as they were walking away Todd asked me if he could come back later in the evening. I told him to bring his friend and maybe we could all fuck Elaine. I said it could also backfire and none of us would get any pussy. I told him she had never done 3 guys and had turned down my requests in the past. He said he wouldn't push the issue but sure hoped she went along and let the three of us screw the hell out of her. I said we would just have to play it by ear.

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat. Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try. While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once" That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.

Part two

I suggested she change into some lingerie. She just looked and me and stared. I thought the fun had just ended. I said nothing. She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway. I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement. We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

I think Elaine was a little bit mad at me, but was going to do it anyway. When we got downstairs she looked at me and said "Well, what now? How do you want me to have sex with the three of you?". I said I would like to watch her with Todd and Mike. Since she had been with Todd before she walked over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Mike walked up behind them and started playing with her ass. He reached down the back of her shorts to get to her smooth ass. She was not wearing underwear so Mike had easy access to her cheeks and pussy. Todd was still kissing her and slid her top up over her boobs. It was quite a sight, Elaine's top up and shorts partially down standing between to young guys still dressed. She slowly disengaged herself from them, sat down on the couch and told them they needed to get naked.

When they were undressed she had them stand in front of her while she was sitting on the couch. She leaned forward and alternated sucking them. She asked me if I liked watching her suck their young cocks and I just smiled and nodded yes. She was definitely giving me a show. Soon she stretched out on the couch and told Todd to lick her pussy and Mike to suck her titties. I thought she was going to give me whatever I wanted to see so I sat back and let her entertain me. After lots of foreplay she had Todd sit on the couch facing front and she crawled on top of him with her knees bent and eased her pussy onto his dick. The couch had room behind it to walk and she told Mike to stand behind Todd who was sitting there fucking her. She leaned forward and sucked Mike's cock while Todd was sucking her tits and screwing her. She glanced at me to make sure I was watching her getting fucked by two guys in their 20s. They switched places a couple of times before Mike let out a grunt, and pounded her hard as he climaxed. Todd moved into her pussy when Mike pulled out and quickly dumped a second load in her cunt. I had not touched her yet but knew I would eventually have my fun.

Elaine went to the bathroom and came back with her top and shorts back on. We went up to the kitchen to relax and refresh. I asked Mike if he like old married pussy and we all had a good laugh. Elaine actually got up and made us munchies. After several minutes of talking about how much fun we were having Elaine winked at me and said anyone who wanted seconds should head to the bedroom and the kitchen quickly emptied.

She spread herself open for all of us to try and find some part of her to fondle, kiss, lick or probe. It was hard for her to take care of all of us at the same time, but she tried. She usually had a cock in her and was using her hands and mouth at the same time. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other and then proceeded to mount one of us and fuck for a bit, then get up and jump on the next dick. We all got to watch and play with her boobs while waiting for our chance at her pussy. On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven!

Pat One

I know this is going to be long but it’s the only way I can tell it. My husband has bugged me for a long time to tell my side of some of sex fun we have had over the years. We had been swinging and sharing for years and we were always together, at least in the same house. This kind of stands out in my memory because I was by myself with several men, some I had just met. I think the teasing element added to the excitement. This happened when I was about 45 and still confident enough to think I could still be attractive to younger men

My husband is part of a small group of guys who get together every second week to have a few drinks and play pool or poker depending the venue. My hubby was the oldest in the group at 48 and the other guys were between 28- 40. Two are married, two are still single and the other guy lives with his lady. When they have their get together, they usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chip in) and from what Bob tells me, some of the hostess’s will provide an “extra service” for those that want to pay a little more (yer right, what red-blooded male won’t go for this). Anyway, a little while back, it was Bob’s turn to host at our place but just before the guys arrived, the hostess phoned to say she couldn’t make it. As the guys turned up and were pretty disappointed to find out there wasn’t going to be a hostess and were complaining about having to get their own drinks (typical) and that was going to be a hassle when they were trying to concentrate on their game. Personally I was thinking that a near-naked hostess might be more of a concentration-breaker but chose to keep that to myself.

I grabbed a bottle of wine and a book and was retreating upstairs when one of the guys called out to me, “Elaine, why don’t want to earn yourself some extra cash? You can keep your clothes on.” One of the other guys called out “or not”. I turned to them on the stairs and poked my tongue out and wiggled my ass at them. That got a few cheers and wolf-whistles and I overheard one of the guys comment “I’d love to get a look at those tits” and they all laughed. I got that tingling sensation in my tummy thinking that at 45 I could still be appreciated. I’m 5’'4’’ 135lbs, curvy with 36C titties (my best asset). I’d been reading for about 30 min when Bob stuck his head in the room and asked if I’d come down and help with the drinks and munchies. I told him to give me 10 minutes and I’d be down to help. I’d already slipped into a bed-gown ready for bed, so I needed to get dressed again. As I as walked into the closet, I thought what the heck and decided to dress real sexy. I put on a sexy low cut top and short clingy black skirt that Bob really loves. As I looked in the mirror, I thought “not bad for an old lady”.

It had taken about 15 minutes to get dressed and put on fresh make-up and as I walked down the stairs the guys gave me appraising looks but didn’t comment. I did notice one of the guys lean in close to his buddy and whisper something and they both laughed. (I hoped it was complimentary). Over the next couple of hours, I ran around getting their drinks and munchies and being a good hostess and it being a Friday night, I certainly hit the bottle as well. At one stage, Bob came into the kitchen as I was getting fresh drinks and pulled my top down to @@@@@@ more of my titties saying “we may as well give the guys a bit of a glimpse”. He then slipped his hand under my skirt and discovered I wasn’t wearing panties. No real surprise there, because whenever we go out, Bob loves me not to wear them. My skirt being lycra and clingy, stayed where he’d left it, almost exposing my ass and pussy. In actual fact, there was almost flesh showing between my skirt and the tops of my stockings it had ridden up so high. When I went to pull it down, Bob said to leave it as I looked real sexy and the guys would enjoy it. He went back to the gaming and I followed him in with the drinks I’d gone to get with my “womanly charms” almost on display. I noticed all eyes were on me as I bent over to place the drinks on the table. I knew that my top was gaping and that that the guys now had a good view of my cleavage and titties in the my lacey bra.

I fixed the drinks for the guys and took turns standing very closely behind each of the guys pretending to be interested in the “hands” they were playing but secretly enjoying the positive attention and comments I was receiving. Graham, one of the guys won a hand while I was standing beside him and he claimed I had brought him some luck. With that, he reached over and patted my ass and let his hand linger a little longer than he should have done. When he didn’t get objection from me or Bob, he decided to press his luck and rubbed my ass “for good luck” as the next hand was dealt. Graham happened to win 4 of the next 5 hands and had his hands all over my ass at every opportunity. I must admit though I was getting more than a little horny by the attention and the alcohol I had consumed. Brad, one of the unmarried guys, hadn’t won a hand for ages and asked me if I could give him some luck so I went and stood by him and he put his hand on my ass (for Luck) but let it slide down to the top of my leg and gently squeezed it as I leant against him. I was definitely getting aroused.

Unfortunately I didn’t really bring Brad any change of luck. I went back to the kitchen to get some beers and was bending over from the waist. I knew that my ass and pussy was @@@@@@@ but as I was alone in the kitchen I didn’t care. Suddenly, I felt someone rub up against me from behind and got such a fright, I banged my head on a shelf in the fridge. Graham had snuck in while I was head down ass up and I didn’t hear him. He apologized and as I turned around, he reached around me grabbing my ass and pulling me to him. I could feel his hard cock press against me. I was momentarily shocked , standing in my kitchen with a can of beer in each hand and in the arms of a man I’d only met that night with his hard cock pressed up against me while he slid his hands up my skirt and squeezed my ass. Graham whispered to me “I was wondering if there were any panties. So Bob's in for it tonight ?” I eased myself past Graham and as he let go of my ass, he slipped a hand in my top and squeezed one of my boobs as I walked off. Graham walked back into the room behind me with a big smile on his face and nothing more was said. It was only a short time later that the guys all left. As Brad and Graham left, Brad asked for a goodnight kiss and I gave him a peck on the cheek. Not to be outdone, Graham said “where’s my kiss goodnight?” As I bent over to kiss him on the cheek, the cheeky bastard slid his hand up my skirt in front of Bob and they both had a good laugh.

After the guys had left, Bob and I had a nightcap before going to bed and I told him about Graham sneaking a peak at my ass and pussy as I was bent over in the kitchen and how he’d rubbed up against me and copped a good feel of my ass. We were both laughed and Bob told me how hot it was to see me dressed so sexy in front of the other guys. He always said he wanted to see me gangbanged but I had always refused. I prefer Bob and another man or sometimes two. Maybe parading my ass in front of several of his friends would substitute for not letting myself get ganged. We went to bed as I was really horny. While he was fucking me, he told me how he wished I’d let all the guys get to see my tits and pussy and what he’d have really loved to see was the guys getting to play with my body. This got me very hot and I had an intense orgasm just imagining all their hands over my body. Bob knew how aroused I was and kept telling about how he would love to see me playing with their cocks and sucking and fucking them. I was so turned on that I had a silly grin on my face as Bob shot a load of cum in me which put me over the edge again. A little while later he walked in with $500 that had been put together for the hostess and told me that it was mine. I told him to use it to buy me something really nice.

A month or so later, I was asked to be the hostess again and because I had been so aroused the first time said I’d do it again. Bob had used some of the money I’d been paid to buy me a really sexy outfit and I was going to wear that. My outfit was a frillycamisole top that buttoned down the front, matching garter belt, sheer hose, pink thong panties and smooth satin robe. I’d had a shower and applied my make-up and put on the new outfit when Bob phoned to say he was running an hour or so late but he had contacted one of the guys to drop by and pick me up and he’d meet me at Graham’s place later. No sooner had I hung-up than there was a knock at the door and when I answered it, two of the guys I’d met at the previous night were at the door. I felt a little flustered (the effect of the champagne I’d already consumed) with these 2 guys standing in my doorway looking me up and down with a smile on their faces. I grabbed a robe to cover up and out the door we went. The drive over to Graham’s place was uneventful but when we entered, the other guys already there were watching a porn movie. I asked where the drinks were and who needed topping off and used that as an excuse to leave the room. About ten minutes later the doorbell rang and Graham asked if I could get it. When I answered the door, there was a guy that I hadn’t met before. My first impressions were (oh my god) about 30’ish 6’3” BUILT and really nice looking. That thought lasted until he opened his mouth and said “who’s the old bird with the big tits”. What an asshole! Graham introduced me as Bob's wife and told me his name was Greg. His next comment was just as nasty. “Is this be kind to pensioners week?” I really felt embarrassed and totally pissed off.

Part Two

As the night wore on, I went out of my way to try and win Greg over, but the guy is just a chauvinist pig, even if he is HOT. The other guys were all very attentive and tried hard to cover up Greg’s attitude. I hurried around getting drinks and being a good hostess. The game had been going for an hour and a half when Greg said, “So when do we get to see those tits of yours? That’s what we’re paying for.” I was flustered and tried to laugh it off but he was insistent and told me to “get the girls out”. The other guys all laughed at that and said c’mon Elaine give us a flash. I was feeling horny and excited and thought what the hell and dropped them out over the top of my camisole and wiggled them about to the cheers of the guys. I put them back in and went to the kitchen for more drinks. While I was in the kitchen, I phoned Bob to see where he was. He said he’d be another hour or so and asked how things were. I told him about giving the boys a flash and we both laughed. Bob suggested that I remove my top before taking the drinks back in and after a little coaxing, I decided it would be fun and slipped out of my top and let the girls swing free. As I walked back in with drinks and my titties on full display, I was pleased to see the look of shock on that smug asshole Greg’s face and I was greeted with lots of appreciation from the other guys. Over the next hour I served drinks in my pink thong, garter and stockings and shoes. All the guys at one stage or another had copped a feel of my titties and I was feeling hot and bothered and LOVING being the center of attention. Just before 11:00 I phoned Bob again to see where he was and he assured me he was on his way. He asked me about the reaction I got when I went back in with my titties out and he told me how hard he was just thinking about it and I was in for the fuck of my life when we got home. He then suggested that I remove my thong before going back in. I said "Are you sure you want me to do this?" He simply said “Yes, get rid of the thong and show off your lovely pussy”. I stood there torn between wanting to take my panties and being too afraid to do it. Someone called out and asked where the drinks were and in that instant, I thought what the hell. I was loving the attention and quickly took it off before I could have second thoughts. As I walked back in with drinks all I was wearing was my stockings, garter belt, hose and shoes. Andrew, one of the boys actually choked on his beer, even Greg was mildly appreciative.

Brad in his usual style hadn’t won a hand all night and asked me if I’d sit on knee for luck. As I sat there, he put a hand on my ass and scratched it with his nails and ever so slowly inched it towards my pussy. When I didn’t react, he moved it closer until he was stroking the lips to my pussy. I could feel the excitement bubbling inside me and had to fight the urge to just close my eyes and purr. Unfortunately, Greg wanted another drink so I went to get that. When I got back with it, he grabbed me and pulled me into him and rubbed his face in my titties. He then asked me to sit on his knee which I reluctantly did. I was horny as hell and did find him incredibly sexy but the man was a pig, obviously used to getting his own way. After a few minutes, I felt Greg’s hand slide from my back to my ass and I reached behind me and pushed it back up. He chuckled to himself and pulled me into him and gently squeezed one of my titties and delicately pinched a nipple. God I was sooooo HORNY. A few minutes later, his hand started to move towards my ass again and this time, I didn’t react. I heard him chuckle quietly to himself and slid his hand closer to my pussy. I discretely slipped my ass back a little off his leg and leaned forward and rested my elbows on the table. I felt Greg slide the tip of his finger into my wet pussy and thought I would explode. Greg then eased two then three fingers into my dripping pussy and commenced to slowly work them in and out as I pushed back onto his hand. I wasn’t sure if the other guys knew what he was doing but in the usual Greg way he let them all know by blurting out “God your cunt’s so wet, it feels freshly fucked.” I almost died of embarrassment and didn’t know where to look. I jumped up and headed for the kitchen as Greg just laughed and said “well it’s true.”

I was standing in the kitchen sipping my champagne when I felt someone walk in and press up against me. I heard Brad say not to worry about Greg that he can be a real asshole. He then put an arm around my waist and pulled me into him. When he realized I wasn’t offering any resistance, he slid a hand onto my titties and gently massaged them and pinched my nipples. Without thinking, I instinctively slid a hand down his jeans and squeezed his hardening cock. Brad then slid his other hand onto my pussy and gently stroked my clitty. I was sooo horny, I came almost at once. He undid his zipper and pulled his hard cock out. He then tried to slip his dick into me from behind but stopped when I told him I wasn’t going to fuck him. I stroked his cock for a couple of minutes before suggesting that we go to the bathroom and I would finish him off. We closed the door and I dropped to my knees and sucked his already hard cock. He came very quickly and I swallowed most of his cum. He thanked me profusely and we went back into the lounge-room. As we walked in, a couple of the guys decided to go and Brad said he’d go also and share the cab fare.

Part Three

I walked back in from seeing them off to find Greg sitting by himself with a smug look on his face, Graham was obviously somewhere else. Greg stood up and walked towards me and I was feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I asked where Graham was and he answered, in the bathroom. I was trying to act at ease but my heart was racing and I wondered if Greg could tell I was nervous. There I was standing naked in a room with a guy I had only met that night. Greg commented that my nipples looked nice and hard and all I could do was smile. He moved over closer to me and when I tried to casually walk away, he took hold of my hand and pulled me to him before cupping my ass-cheeks and pulling me against him. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as he squeezed my ass. I tried to push him away without too much conviction and tried to act casual and he took hold of my chin and tilted my head so he could kiss me. Even though I tried to turn away I found myself turning back and responding to his kiss. Greg then slowly slid a hand down between us and found his way to my very, very wet pussy. I found myself responding by undoing his jeans and grabbing his cock. He walked me backwards towards the couch sliding his jeans off as he sat down. I sat on his lap and straddled him. He was kissing my tits and I was just about to slide his cock into my wet hole when Graham walked back in and interrupted the moment. Trying to pretend nothing was happening (the mind of a very drunk lady) I quickly sat down next to Greg, but not to be left out, Graham raced over undoing his jeans on the way and flopped his cock out in front of me. I took hold of it and began stroking it for him while Greg worked some fingers into my wet pussy. Graham moved closer so that his cock was inches from my face (subtle) so I took the hint and took him into my mouth. Greg then stood in front of me too and offered me his fat cock as well. I alternated sucking them for a short time when Graham told me he was going to cum and he grabbed his cock and furiously wanked it till he shot his cum onto my face and tits. Greg then sat back in the chair and asked me to get on top. I told him no but said I’d continue to suck him till he came. He said he’d prefer to fuck me but would settle for a blowjob. I knelt on the floor in front of him and started sucking, while Graham started playing with my pussy. I was in heaven.

We were in this position when I heard the front door close. As I looked over my shoulder, I saw Bob standing there with a smile that slowly turned into a huge grin. Graham had quickly moved back from between my legs but Greg just sat there with a big smile and continued to play with my titties. Without saying a thing, Bob started to undo his trousers as he walked over to where I was on the floor. As he got there, he just gently pushed my face towards Greg’s cock so I could continue sucking and positioned himself so that he could slide his cock into my pussy. I was so wet and ready that he went balls deep with the first thrust. There were no pleasantries at all. Bob just grabbed my hips and pounded into me flat out. He wasn’t going to last long and within a couple of minutes, he started to grunt and I could tell he was cuming in me which pushed me over the edge. Bob pulled his cock out and stood up leaving me kneeling with my face in Greg’s lap. Greg then stood up and I was left to recover ass up and face down in a chair. I then felt hands on my ass and assumed that it was Bob but as I looked over my shoulder, I saw Greg positioning himself behind me with his cock out ready to enter me. I turned back towards the chair but moved my legs further apart and pushed my ass out at him letting him know that it was what I wanted (and god what I needed). They could have paraded a whole college football team in and I would have had them all I was so horny. With my pussy full of Bob's cum, Greg slid straight in and proceeded to give me a great fuck. He vigorously fucked me from behind for a good ten minutes and then got me to get on top where I rode him to several orgasms before he finally pulled me forward with my titties on his chest as he pounded into me and finally came inside me. As this was happening, Graham and Bob were watching. As I rolled off Greg Bob asked Graham if he wanted me and before I could move he was on top of me. I just laid there letting him do whatever he wanted. Even though he had shot his wad earlier I guess all the previous sexual activities and watching me getting fucked by Bob and Greg it did not take long before Graham filled me with my third load of cum. That was the closest I came to getting gangbanged. Hope you liked my rather long story. This is the outfit she wore that eveningpw.jpgpw1.jpgpw1a.jpgpw2.jpgpw3.jpgpw4.jpgpw4a.jpgpw5.jpgpw6.jpg

Part Three

I walked back in from seeing them off to find Greg sitting by himself with a smug look on his face, Graham was obviously somewhere else. Greg stood up and walked towards me and I was feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I asked where Graham was and he answered, in the bathroom. I was trying to act at ease but my heart was racing and I wondered if Greg could tell I was nervous. There I was standing naked in a room with a guy I had only met that night. Greg commented that my nipples looked nice and hard and all I could do was smile. He moved over closer to me and when I tried to casually walk away, he took hold of my hand and pulled me to him before cupping my ass-cheeks and pulling me against him. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as he squeezed my ass. I tried to push him away without too much conviction and tried to act casual and he took hold of my chin and tilted my head so he could kiss me. Even though I tried to turn away I found myself turning back and responding to his kiss. Greg then slowly slid a hand down between us and found his way to my very, very wet pussy. I found myself responding by undoing his jeans and grabbing his cock. He walked me backwards towards the couch sliding his jeans off as he sat down. I sat on his lap and straddled him. He was kissing my tits and I was just about to slide his cock into my wet hole when Graham walked back in and interrupted the moment. Trying to pretend nothing was happening (the mind of a very drunk lady) I quickly sat down next to Greg, but not to be left out, Graham raced over undoing his jeans on the way and flopped his cock out in front of me. I took hold of it and began stroking it for him while Greg worked some fingers into my wet pussy. Graham moved closer so that his cock was inches from my face (subtle) so I took the hint and took him into my mouth. Greg then stood in front of me too and offered me his fat cock as well. I alternated sucking them for a short time when Graham told me he was going to cum and he grabbed his cock and furiously wanked it till he shot his cum onto my face and tits. Greg then sat back in the chair and asked me to get on top. I told him no but said I’d continue to suck him till he came. He said he’d prefer to fuck me but would settle for a blowjob. I knelt on the floor in front of him and started sucking, while Graham started playing with my pussy. I was in heaven.

We were in this position when I heard the front door close. As I looked over my shoulder, I saw Bob standing there with a smile that slowly turned into a huge grin. Graham had quickly moved back from between my legs but Greg just sat there with a big smile and continued to play with my titties. Without saying a thing, Bob started to undo his trousers as he walked over to where I was on the floor. As he got there, he just gently pushed my face towards Greg’s cock so I could continue sucking and positioned himself so that he could slide his cock into my pussy. I was so wet and ready that he went balls deep with the first thrust. There were no pleasantries at all. Bob just grabbed my hips and pounded into me flat out. He wasn’t going to last long and within a couple of minutes, he started to grunt and I could tell he was cuming in me which pushed me over the edge. Bob pulled his cock out and stood up leaving me kneeling with my face in Greg’s lap. Greg then stood up and I was left to recover ass up and face down in a chair. I then felt hands on my ass and assumed that it was Bob but as I looked over my shoulder, I saw Greg positioning himself behind me with his cock out ready to enter me. I turned back towards the chair but moved my legs further apart and pushed my ass out at him letting him know that it was what I wanted (and god what I needed). They could have paraded a whole college football team in and I would have had them all I was so horny. With my pussy full of Bob's cum, Greg slid straight in and proceeded to give me a great fuck. He vigorously fucked me from behind for a good ten minutes and then got me to get on top where I rode him to several orgasms before he finally pulled me forward with my titties on his chest as he pounded into me and finally came inside me. As this was happening, Graham and Bob were watching. As I rolled off Greg Bob asked Graham if he wanted me and before I could move he was on top of me. I just laid there letting him do whatever he wanted. Even though he had shot his wad earlier I guess all the previous sexual activities and watching me getting fucked by Bob and Greg it did not take long before Graham filled me with my third load of cum. That was the closest I came to getting gangbanged. Hope you liked my rather long story. This is the outfit she wore that eveningView attachment 88011View attachment 88012View attachment 88013View attachment 88014View attachment 88015View attachment 88016View attachment 88017View attachment 88018View attachment 88019
Very lovely

Your so sexy Elaine i am not surprised that your husband wants to share you he must be so proud to be your cuckold i am jealous of him

Mike

Part one

Always wanting more I continued to bug Elaine about doing a gangbang. She had refused for years. Several years earlier she had almost done it when she filled in as a hostess in my weekly card game. It was unplanned, but fun. Over the years the guys in the card games are always changing, some move, job changes, etc. She finally said she would try to recreate the card game evening. We use to get together for cards and we would usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chipped in) and some of the hostess’s provided an “extra service” for those that would pay little more. In the last couple of yeats we quit that so Elaine thought she would bring the hostess back for one last time.

Elaine met the guys at the door wearing shorts and a braless halter top. She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even better. She did her best to look hot and man she sure had accomplished that. She looked pretty hot for and middle age lady. I noticed the looks on my buddies' faces as they exchanged raised eyebrows. We all sat down on the back patio while Elaine served us drinks. Let's just say she had raised four hard-ons as she brushed against us, rubbed her tits on guys shoulders and leaned ahead until her nipples nearly poked through her top.

We started playing cards as she busied herself cooking the steaks, but all eyes were really on her ass and tits as she moved back and forth, and she knew it. My buddies were trying not to look at me at all, they were all wondering where this was going. Even I was not sure how far she would take things. Sometimes she can just be a big tease.

After dinner Elaine cleared the table, poured us some wine and suggested that we go indoors for some poker. In this case, strip poker. She said she was in the game but wanted to change her attire. She returned in a sexy basque, sheer skimpy panties, hose and a robe barely covering her outfit. She took in her breath and smiled at me. This was a big step for her. She had never in her life been as bold as she was about to be.

I was out of the game, but was the dealer. If she won a hand one of the guys, her choice, would remove an article of clothing . If one of them won, he could remove one peice of her clothing. It was obvious that she expected to get naked first, the odds three to one each draw. When one of the guys asked what happened when she was naked, she said they could continue playing without her, but if they won the hand they would remove a piece of clothing. And then, looking around at each of them, but not at me, she said, "First guy naked gets to fuck me right here in the living room."

It did not take long for her clothes to be on the floor, shoes first, robe, instead of removing her basque she pulled the top down below her boobs and finally stepped out of her panties exposing her neatly trimmed bush. Standing up after she lost her panties she turned in a 360 degree sprin showing her hot body to all the guys. She looked fucking hot and was excited as her nipples were erect and her eyes smiled sexily at eveyone.

I wondered which guy she hoped would win her. Brad was down to his undershorts and one stocking. He sat next to her and she kept looking down at the tent in his shorts. Just to let them all know that she was serious, she reached over and closed her hand around it. Brad muttered, "Ah God Elaine, I want you." However, it was Mike who won three rounds in a row, and he stood up to drop his shorts, his thick cock exploded out of them and he pulled Elaine's chair out, lifted her up and pulled her against him. They kissed beside the chair, she was moving his cock between her legs and his hands were squeezing her tits and nipples. He picked her up; her body plastered against his and carried her to the sofa. Neither of them looked our way, and all of us had our eyes fastened on the two of them, while we all held on to our own cocks.

Mike lowered her down, using his hands to spread her legs. He jabbed upwards into her a few times and then lowered her to the sofa and climbed aboard. He fucked her relentlessly and nonstop. He pulled her ankles up on his shoulders and pumped fast until his ass jerked violently and he was coming hard. I could not tell if Elaine had made it, she was usually quite vocal, but there were only grunts from her as Mike was pounding her. He pulled his cock out, his spunk on the inside and covered with Elaine's oozing pussy juices on the outside. He stood up and looked a little sheepish, as if he had done something that he should not have done, and headed for the bathroom.

Part Two
Elaine looked right at me with a triumphant look, as much as to say, "I hope you like watching me get gangbanged". Elaine continued to lay there with her wet cunt open for all to see and said, "Keep playing guys, there is more here for you, and I really need more." One hand got Brad up next; he stood beside her and pulled his shorts down. Elaine reached out and pulled it to her, sitting up as she did so, and slipped her mouth around his red knob. She took him deep, pulled off of it, looked up at him and said, "Your choice Brad, stand there and let me blow you, or fuck my pussy." Tough choice for Brad, he looked down at her as she slipped her lips down his cock until her chin was against his balls, he gritted his teeth at the pleasure and said, "Ah fuck, blow me."

Elaine often gave me a blow job, usually when she was not in the mood for a full fledged fuck, but she always took my cum, all of it and never pulled off. She now showed Brad what an expert blowjob was like. She alternated between sucking the knob while jerking him off, to taking him deep and bobbing her head up and down. She could read his reactions and finally focused on the combined jerk off and knob suck. It did not take long, she closed her eyes as he blew into her mouth, and then looked up at him as she cleaned and licked his cock off. By the time she was finished, Brad's knees were bent and shaking and he wobbled off to the bathroom.

She looked over at a wild eyed Larry, got down on all fours and turned her ass towards him and said, "C'mon Larry, time for some doggy, I want to get off." Larry leaped up, dropping his pants and shorts, kicking off his shoes and kneeling behind her, his cock jutting out like a baseball bat. She reached around behind her, grabbed the cock and said, "Hmm God Larry, where have you been hiding this thing, it's huge, just perfect for doggy. Fuck me baby." And Larry did just that. He quickly worked his cock in, Elaine moving and adjusting to the angle and size, and started banging her, long and slow at first, his cock bent upwards like a banana as it slipped in and out of her.

The three of us were enthralled at the view, all of us hard once more. As Larry got into it, he held her by the hips, and then as he became more active, reached around and found her tits, grasping them in his hands, fingers squeezing her nipples. Elaine was completely lost now, she was talking and groaning as he whaled away at her, "Ah, good, just what I needed. What a cock Larry, fuck me hard, give it to me baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," her body trembling, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching. Larry straightened her up in his arms; his cock buried in her and blew his load. She turned her face to him they kissed with tongues thrashing. Her hand went around behind his neck and she said, "Beautiful, just what I needed." I could take it no longer and moved in behind her. It did not take long for me to blow my load in her. My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.

Elaine moved off to the bathroom. We all looked at each other in a sort of daze. They were all embarrassed and really had no words to exchange. The guys were just organizing themselves to leave when Elaine returned. She looked at all of us. She was serious when she said, "This was a one-off sort of thing guys. Bob knew something was coming. He had always wanted to see me gangbanged and you guys got to give it to me. You are all great guys; I enjoyed losing control of myself with all of you. But this is it, no point calling me for a date or a meeting. I am all Bobs from now on. Okay." The last photo is the little top she wore before changing into stripKit4.jpg poker clothes

I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies. Would I still be part of the group, golfing and hunting and fishing? rose5.jpgrose3.jpgrose4.jpgrose.jpgrose-1.jpgrose1a.jpgrose-2.jpg It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised.

PartOne

After several years of swinging and sharing Elaine we decided to expand our adventures and go over to the dark side. I had deliberately picked out porn with black guys and white women. I asked Elaine if she ever wanted to try and find a black guy. At first she was reluctant, but eventually consented to see if we could have fun with a black guy. The hard part is always going from fantasy to reality. When we first started sharing Elaine agreed to fuck someone only if it was a person she did not know and did not live in our city. We soon developed friends with benefits and if we really liked them they got to sample Elaine's pussy more than once. I trusted her judgement of men and she would pretty much do a guy if I asked her. We were in a routine we were both comfortable with, but bringing up the subject of Elaine and a black guy was kind of like starting over.

I had played and coached college basketball and was still in touch with several black friends. I asked Elaine if she wanted to try one of them. She kind of reverted back to the beginning of our swinging and decided it would be better if it was someone I knew and trusted. She knew some of the guys but only from casual meetings. I made some phone calls trying to locate my old buddies. Most had moved away. One guy lived about 3 hours aways. He had met Elaine earlier and I thought he found her attractive. He was quite a ladies man when he was a student, but then again most 18 -22 year old are. He was probably in his late 30s. I asked him if he would like to visit us and and screw my wife. He started laughing and said he would love to, but wanted to know what the situation was that would let him fuck my wife. At first he thought we were divorced. I told him about our past wife sharing experiences assuring him I was cool with everything. He said due to his job he could only travel on a weekend and I said I would get back to him after talking to Elaine.

That evening I told Elaine I had heard from Nate. I thought she remembered him and she did. She asked me what I said to him. Despite having been in the lifestyle for years it always amazed me when she would suddenly turn shy and reserved. I told her I simply asked him if he would like to fuck my wife. She laughed and said why was I so blunt. I said if a man had to drive 3 hours he should know what is was going to get. She just smiled and said I should try to set it up for the next weekend. We decided on the following Saturday we would go to a very upscale hotel. Nate was not sure when he could get away so we were going to just make a day and night of having fun. We would call and tell him our room number and he would leave a message when he left and when he thought he would arrive.

We checked in early afternoon and walked to a nearby theater to see a movie. When we got back there was a message from Nate giving us his arrival time. We had been stood up before and thought we should just make it an enjoyable weekend for us even if Nate failed to show. After the movie we went back to the room and cleaned up. Elaine put on a sexy basque and hose under a simple black dress . We had dinner and drinks at an elegant restaurant across the street. and returned to the hotel for what we hoped would be an outstanding night, watching Elaine get fucked by her first black man.