Elaine's First Time

Posted this on different thread. Should have put it here.
I showed her Hustler magazine amateur photo section, I think it was called Beaver Shot or some title with the word beaver in it. That evening she posed for these pics. I told her to turn the bottom of her basque up on the last shot to expose more of her pussy.
R&B-1.jpgR&B-2.jpgR&B-3.jpg

It's too bad you weren't able to convince Elaine to send in her photos to the magazines. I know her photos would be well received by the men reading those magazines.

At that stage of introducing her into the Hotwife lifestyle I was still trying to get her to feel more comfortable in her own sexuality. Just getting her to open and aggressive in her posing was a small step for us. I did not want to put too much pressure on her by trying to force her to let me submit photos to the magazines. There were still times when she would get cold feet about inviting another man to have sex with her. I know it is hard to imagine when years later she was willing to do 2 or 3 men, BBC, even be a stripper at a friend's bachelor party, It was one steP 7.jpgp at a time

As hard as it may be to believe Elaine was sexually conservative and a bit shy when we first started dating. We were both divorced. She had been in two monogamous relationships in the four years after her divorce. I had done some swinging and swapping with my first wife and had been a bull with a few other couples after my divorce. After a few months I really started developing feelings for her. Deep in my soul or brain I knew I would never be happy in a traditional marriage so I wanted to convince her into the lifestyle without forcing her away from me or have her think I was a sexual deviant. After all the wild and kinky things we later did over 30 years it seems hard to believe that I thought it was a step forward if I could talk her into posing nude for me and then get her to pose for pics that I told her we were going to send to Gallery. In this series I said show whatever you feel comfortable with possibly revealing to other men. I guess that is why it is always a great memory for me. Will show the series instead of just one at a time. C-1.jpgC-2.jpgC3.jpgC-5.jpgC-6.jpgC-7.jpg

Even though Elaine was shy and sexually conservative when you met her. It would appear she became very comfortable with the idea of showing herself off for other men to see.

Just about all of my photos bring back memories for me, some more clear than others. The ones I remember most are the "First Time" pics. I think this was the first time I got her to pose with a dildo in her pussy. Before that she was just topless, semi nude, nude or in lingerie. Some of the few photos where she is not smiling or trying to look sexy. Later she became more comfortable posing with toysD-4.jpgD-5.jpgD-6.jpg