Elaine's First Time

Almost all of the photos I have taken of my wife are with her in lingerie, swim suits and various stages of dressing and undressing. These are some of the very few where she posed in simple bra and panties. I asked her for sexy playful poses. Plud they show off her white titties to make Maturecuck58 happy. Won't bother you with all of them but here are some I really likeBasement 6.jpgS-63.jpgS-64.jpgS-65.jpgS-66.jpgBasement 7.jpg

Almost all of the photos I have taken of my wife are with her in lingerie, swim suits and various stages of dressing and undressing. These are some of the very few where she posed in simple bra and panties. I asked her for sexy playful poses. Plud they show off her white titties to make Maturecuck58 happy. Won't bother you with all of them but here are some I really likeView attachment 355968View attachment 355969View attachment 355970View attachment 355971View attachment 355972View attachment 355973
Absolutely stunning

Reactions: mer0806
I have been talking with a friend here about our desire for ladies in hose and suspenders. I was luck when I look back on our first MMF.
When I told Elaine Eric had agreed to visit us she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. I said that way if she felt she did not want tp proceed with our plan all he would see was her dress, but if she wanted to try it she was dressed for hot fuckingP 3.jpg