Elaine's First Time

Thanks for the pix. She's a spectacular looking true MILF! And apparently, a very Hot slut.
LOVED the pix (not included here) of her with grey hair. So natural & sexy for a mature woman
to take pix like that.
If you have them, please put them on here. I KNOW I'm not alone in enjoying them!

They are all right here on this thread. This was the private message I sent you.
There are 100s I have posted on Elaine's First Time thread in the Share Your Real Stories forum. The history of our wife sharing starts on page one. On about page 50 I started posting all our photos I could find starting with old Polaroids and moving throught 35 MM film to digital.

Reactions: davelb76
Chris R. made a calendar for us for 2015. 12 months plus cover shot. He chose all the photos. When I saw the June I was surprised that it was in grey tones instead of the origianal color pic. Later I realized how much sexierit looked the way he did it. Unfortunately he did them in PDF format which have to be opened. Here are some screen shots I took plus the June original to compareIMG_1798.jpgIMG_1801.jpgIMG_1800.jpg elaine-red.JPG