Elaine's First Time

Thought so. Now I’m curious. Was that posted by you? Or is someone using your Elaine pictures? The poster‘s last name is Smith but not Robert.
When I joined that site they would not accept Robert. Said it was already in use by someone else. I used Rusty just to get in. I have a friend who goes by Warbird who told me some guy named Chip was posting my wife's pics claiming she was his wife. When I found the thread I called him out on it and never heard anything from him since. It was on page 6 in Polaroid Pictures of that site

When I joined that site they would not accept Robert. Said it was already in use by someone else. I used Rusty just to get in. I have a friend who goes by Warbird who told me some guy named Chip was posting my wife's pics claiming she was his wife. When I found the thread I called him out on it and never heard anything from him since. It was on page 6 in Polaroid Pictures of that site
Good. Thanks for clarifying. I know people use other people’s pictures but I’m not sure what it does for them. But I know it must be a compliment to you that someone would use your wife’s pictures.

Reactions: maturecuck58