Elaine's First Time

I am sure they been, but can't really stop it. Years ago on one of the nude wives type sites a guy tried to say Elaine was his wife or GF. I did post then and got that stopped, but have never posted anything on Tumblr so am lost on those sites

Reactions: tuschobbit
I was talking to another friend who is trying to find a BBC for his wife Jodie. Sent him the video with text showing my wife talking about fucking big cocks and he said he was going to try and record his wife talking during sex. I told him about me doing the same thing with Elaine.
I would love to hear Jodie talking about getting fucked by big cocks. I used to have some audio recordings of Elaine talking to some men on the phone. I alluded to one of her conversations in the story about the young black guy when she went over to his house to pick him up and bring him to our house to fuck her. We had exchanged some letters but my wife was still not sure about doing him so I suggested she talk to him on the phone and see if she got a positive feeling. After a couple minutes of introductions talk slowly turned to sex and what she wanted and was he up for it. We were recording and it was cool to hear him talking about licking her and wanting to shoot off on her pussy and face. She told him she would give him great blow job if he licked her pussy good enough to make her cum on his face. Got me hard just listening to them talking. Regrettably I lost the micro cassette tape recorder so the tape is useless.

Another was a recording of her talking to Rick, an old friend from college who she had always liked as a friend but never dated. He was confused as Elaine was trying to be coy and subtle and was suggesting he have dinner with us sometime. Since he barely knew me he couldn't tell if she was wanting to hook up with him later when I was not there. He told her he really didn't want to go out with a married woman. She eventually said "I want to fuck you and my husband at the same time". He was silent for several seconds. She could tell he didn't know what to say. Elaine told him we had done it before and both loved it and thought he would love it too. I whispered to her to be graphic and specific. She finally said if he would meet us she would give him her mouth, pussy and ass and he could come in or on her as often as he wanted or could get hard again. LOL.

Now that is a video I would love to see! Maybe even get my wife to watch it and talk about it as well.

Reactions: Bcd39
I think there are millions of women's photos and videos on the net. Just can't worry about it I guess I need to retire from posting and just perv on other ladies, LOL

Reactions: Bcd39