Elaine's First Time

We always played together. In the beginning I set everything up. As she gained experience she found some guys. I encouraged her from the very start to give the man a tease to help convonce him to have sex with us. This is how she played with Joe, the guy at the party.
When we got home I asked her if she thought we should try to hook up with him. She grinned and said definitely. She had taken him into a storage area and kissed and fondled his cock and let him play with her boobs for a minute before hearing people outside the door. She said he was starting to get an erection and he felt quite large. I asked her if she said anything to him about 3 way sex and she said no because they had to quickly leave the area they were in and go back in the main dining and drinking room. We decided to try and hook up with him so I sent him the pic from the party where he was looking down at her tits and I wrote "I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. If you want to share some wine with us and then share my wife please call or write." I also added this photodress3a.jpg

I posted these pics this morning in the General Talk forum. Kind of applies to what Maturecuck posted.
I absolutley love sloppy seconds. I also enjoy being around friends, who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.. I really
like being at parties of social events where I know they are trying to figure out how to fuck her again. This was my 50 th birthady party helf in a private room at a local bar/restaurant. The white guy in these pics later got to fuck her and the black was her first BBC. Neither guy knew the other guy was also a FWBView attachment 477873View attachment 477874View attachment 477875
It must have been an incredible feeling seeing Elaine at your birthday party with not 1 but 2 of her FWB. And like you said wondering which one would be able to get to fuck Elaine again next especially when neither one knew he was in competition with someone else.

We always played together. In the beginning I set everything up. As she gained experience she found some guys. I encouraged her from the very start to give the man a tease to help convonce him to have sex with us. This is how she played with Joe, the guy at the party.
When we got home I asked her if she thought we should try to hook up with him. She grinned and said definitely. She had taken him into a storage area and kissed and fondled his cock and let him play with her boobs for a minute before hearing people outside the door. She said he was starting to get an erection and he felt quite large. I asked her if she said anything to him about 3 way sex and she said no because they had to quickly leave the area they were in and go back in the main dining and drinking room. We decided to try and hook up with him so I sent him the pic from the party where he was looking down at her tits and I wrote "I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. If you want to share some wine with us and then share my wife please call or write." I also added this photoView attachment 478171
How could any man refuse such an offer.

Reactions: Kev627
I posted these pics this morning in the General Talk forum. Kind of applies to what Maturecuck posted.
I absolutley love sloppy seconds. I also enjoy being around friends, who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.. I really
like being at parties of social events where I know they are trying to figure out how to fuck her again. This was my 50 th birthady party helf in a private room at a local bar/restaurant. The white guy in these pics later got to fuck her and the black was her first BBC. Neither guy knew the other guy was also a FWBView attachment 477873View attachment 477874View attachment 477875
Who's Elanie's friend and does she play ?

To bdanger and anyone else interested.
She has been shared for nearly 30 years. You can find all the stories in this thread. Most are on the first few pages. More are posted on page 43, give or take a few