Elaine's First Time

Reactions: maturecuck58
Elane and u Robert are the best. You helped all of us plus we enjoyed Elaine. Thanks for making us all enjoy this lifestyle

I thought I had posted all of our stories but was reminded of this and thought I would post it here. If you have seen it just ignore it.
pw b.jpg
She let me send this to a friend. Very tame but at the time was a big step for her. I had shown guys her photos but this one was being mailed and she was a bit nervous so no nips showing

He was an old friend of Elaine's. He was a couple years older and always considered her a good friend, more like a little sister. They never dated and after college he moved away. We were trying to think of possible friends to maybe hook up with. We had a couple of experiences with guys from the internet that just did not work. One sounded good when we talked and told him what we were wanting. When he showed up he was a bad match. Arrogant and wanting to treat Elaine like a whore. Sent him packing in about 10 minutes without so much as a kiss. The other guy failed to show the first time and we tried once more and he showed up, was polite but when we started fooling around he could not get hard. Said I made him nervous and would I mind if he fucked my wife without me being in the room. We declined.

As Elaine was gaining more confidence in her sexuality we invited her old college friend to visit us one weekend. He responded that he a bit uncertain of what the picture was about so we sent him this collage with note saying "Come visit us and enjoy your old school friend". We had a wonderful weekend,Camisole 2.jpg

He was an old friend of Elaine's. He was a couple years older and always considered her a good friend, more like a little sister. They never dated and after college he moved away. We were trying to think of possible friends to maybe hook up with. We had a couple of experiences with guys from the internet that just did not work. One sounded good when we talked and told him what we were wanting. When he showed up he was a bad match. Arrogant and wanting to treat Elaine like a whore. Sent him packing in about 10 minutes without so much as a kiss. The other guy failed to show the first time and we tried once more and he showed up, was polite but when we started fooling around he could not get hard. Said I made him nervous and would I mind if he fucked my wife without me being in the room. We declined.

As Elaine was gaining more confidence in her sexuality we invited her old college friend to visit us one weekend. He responded that he a bit uncertain of what the picture was about so we sent him this collage with note saying "Come visit us and enjoy your old school friend". We had a wonderful weekend,View attachment 504862
I'm sure he was very surprised to see how sexy and sensual her "little sister" had become.

• Love
Reactions: Hairyluvncuck
We were on vacation at Destin, Fla. and the place we were staying had a mirror near the end of the bed. I used the mirror to take a Polaroid selfie. Earlier that day she had given me lingerie photos of herself for my birthday. She had hired a professional photographer to shoot them so I knew she was starting to feel more relaxedimg032.jpg

We were on vacation at Destin, Fla. and the place we were staying had a mirror near the end of the bed. I used the mirror to take a Polaroid selfie. Earlier that day she had given me lingerie photos of herself for my birthday. She had hired a professional photographer to shoot them so I knew she was starting to feel more relaxedView attachment 505140
Both of you look extremely relaxed and enjoying the moment

Reactions: Kev627
Rob and Elaine, what a wonderful relationship you have. I would love to meet you and enjoy your company. I live in Florida, and want you to know that that you're both always welcome to visit here. Also I'm assuming that you are located in the Midwest because of your deeply engrained and hospitable personalities. Love to hear from you. Alfred