Elaine's First Time

Part Two

We met him that weekend at a hotel . We had dinner and went to the bar attached to the hotel and had a couple of drinks trying to get him to relax as he still seemed a bit nervous. Elaine got him on the dance floor with a slow song and moved him to a darkened area and put his hand on her tits, massaged his cock over this slacks, kissed him hard and he was convinced to spend the night with us. We had a big room with two double beds.

Rick said he wanted to take a quick shower. Elaine changed into sexy lingerie and was laying on the bed when he came out of bathroom. Believe it or not he still looked apprehensive so I told him to please get into bed with my wife while I took a shower. I reminded him of her promise that he had the choice of any hole so if he was going to go for more than one he better get started. When I came back Rick was on his back and Elaine was between his legs sucking his cock and he was big, both girth and length. Elaine pulled her mouth off his large cock, turned her head towards me and smiled and winked then returned to trying to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. I left them alone for a few more minutes until he started fucking her. She told him to get on top of her to start with so she get used to his size. After a few minutes Elaine started cumming. She obviously liked it because she almost always climaxes while riding on top and grinding her pussy on the man's' cock. He shot was wad pretty soon and the party had begun. I love sloppy seconds so I jumped on her as soon as he moved out of her pussy. It was loose and wet. We fucked and sucked until we all fell asleep. We have only let a couple of men spend the night but Rick had a 45 minute drive and it was late and we had been drinking so he slept in the second bed as 3 sleeping in one bed is really not comfortable. I awoke the next morning to the sound of sex and saw him on top of my wife doing his best to dump one last load in her well fucked pussy. Elaine told him to do her doggy style as she thought she could take all of him after all the fucking we had been doing. I smiled at them and headed to the bath to shower and cleanup. When I came back they were both laying there exhausted but smiling.

We ate breakfast together and Rick thanked us profusely. He hinted about hooking up again and she said maybe. That was something we discovered early in our swinging lifestyle. In the excitement of the actual sex and with the 3 of us together we really can't talk to each other and don't know if our spouse wants to do the other man again. Plus it keeps them wondering and not bugging us in case we really don't want to do them again. We usually tell them we may call. On the drive home I asked Elaine if she knew he had a big cock because she had fucked him in college which I really doubted as she got married after the first semester of college. She laughed and said no but a girlfriend of hers was dating him and had told Elaine she really liked him but he was the biggest guy she had ever fucked and he was almost too big for her. At that point in Elaine's life her husband was the only man she had ever been with and was still fairly conservative sexually. She didn't say anything to me about him having a big dick because she wan't sure if his old girlfriend was exaggerating about his size. When she felt his cock on the dance floor she suspected her old friend was correct. 25 years later she found out just how big he was. She said that was why she smiled and winked as me when I walked in and saw her sucking his dick. BTW we entertained one more time at our house before he moved away for a new job. I think this was the lingerie she wore with Rick

If you saw this gray haired mature lady at a party would you think she was capable of wild sex with more than one man?View attachment 107473View attachment 107474View attachment 107475View attachment 107476View attachment 107477No
No, I wouldn't, but I'd sure imagine it! This has to be so hot for you.

Reactions: maturecuck58
Even though the quality isn't the greatest it's still very appreciated that you found the picture. It shows how willing Elaine was to learn from existing magazines to look for poses you would enjoy.

Reactions: davelb76
Makes you wonder how many other church women look through magazines like Penthouse for poses for their husband/boyfriend's photo shoots.
Yes offend I thought about Church Ladies Lust after them , Had fantasies about them Thought about what they wore under their nice Sunday dresses Wonder if they were Church Ladies by day , Sluts at night