Elaine's First Time

Robert!

As I mentioned before I am not receiving any alerts from ur posts anymore.
Every time when I do have enough time I do check out your posts!
Ur post are appreciated
You cannot stop posting ....u can't deprive us from Elaine :)

I have shared my wife with many men over the last 30 years. This is how we started, kind of mild compared to some of the wilder stuff we did later,

We are in our 60s. I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I thought a random stranger might work. This was in the early 80s before internet. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights. He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on. I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed. While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed. At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far. We were not married, but I was living with her. She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy exposed to the driver. He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager. I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy. I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock. After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy eye level to the driver. He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks. It looked like he slid a finger inside her. I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy. He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy. I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them out of her top while grinding on me. The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit. She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch. He said fine, but could he touch himself. Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her. Surprisingly he did not seem to care. I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next. We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat. She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending. Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock. Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch. It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time. I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy clitView attachment 86296View attachment 86297View attachment 86298 but she just continued grinding on my dick. After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her. The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock. I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples. With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy. When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie. I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was.

I knew then I had a special lady. We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore. Never saw him again. Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun. She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore. While it was erotic it was also scary for her. The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did. It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.
DAMN she was fucking HOT!!! Wish i could have fucked her then!!!