Elaine's First Time

Guess it's about time to retire from this site. Seems very slow. I want to thank the loyal followers of my wife and our lifestyle. A few random pics I like. Feel free to contact me privately if you likeView attachment 201710View attachment 201711View attachment 201712View attachment 201713View attachment 201714View attachment 201718
Having been here for a year or so inititally I thought this was a great site, sharing stories and insight to this lifestyle. But now it seems mostly men wanting to post pics of their wives, who knows if wife even knows their pics are being posted on internet.......

Reactions: Erotic_bbc
Having been here for a year or so inititally I thought this was a great site, sharing stories and insight to this lifestyle. But now it seems mostly men wanting to post pics of their wives, who knows if wife even knows their pics are being posted on internet.......
I agree... The name says one thing, but I've not met 1 couple with a hotwife who actually want to play.
Or are actually close enough to...

My God you definitely won the lottery with Elaine. What a sexy, hot, beautiful woman. The pictures are one thing but it is obvious that she has an incredibly dirty mind and that is even more amazing.