Elaine's First Time

Have not posted here in a long time. We ran into this old friend and I realized I never posted the story of our fun with him.

Elaine wore jean and lacy top when Joe showed up. She told both of us "We know why we are here so I am ready when you are". I made some drinks and we sat in the living room and chatted a bit. Soon she got up and took off her jeans and shirt off and sat back down on the couch. She leaned over towards Joe and undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking him off. She then leaned over and did the same for me. Joe then knelt on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking it slowly. She started to do the same to me slowly licking my cock like a lollipop. I could tell Joe was really starting to eat her good. The harder he ate, the harder she sucked, cramming my cock down her throat. I thought she was going to explode. I could feel her orgasm as she paused for a moment then started to go slowly again. Now it was Joe's turn to get sucked. We switched places. I was between her legs on the floor and Joe sat next to her on the couch. As I started to eat her I could see her start to suck his cock.

"I'promised to suck your big cock so sit back and enjoy" she said. I almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck. Joe began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my wife's mouth. I knew she wanted more than just to be eaten out so I got on the couch, laid her on her side and got in behind her and spread her legs and stuffed my cock deep into her pussy. This time I had an awesome view of the incredible blowjob my best friend was getting as I watched over her shoulder. I didn't know how long I could hold out. She came and came hard, I could hear her moan and feel her quiver and shake. I pulled her hips back and drove my cock in as hard as I could a few more times and could feel her go again. She stopped completely and then started to grind on me. I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten with every plunge.

Joe grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock. I pulled her hips back as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time Joe cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum. She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean. She looked at me and smiled.

We sat on each side of her. Elaine said "Now that we have all finished round one we have the rest of the evening for more fun." I got up to freshen our drinks and we I returned Joe was lustfully kissing my wife, their tongues probing each other's mouths. He was also groping and pinching tits and nipples.

She grabbed his cock and began to stroke and squeeze it and he started getting hard. Joe was now squeezing and pinching both of her nipples. Elaine told Joe to sit up on the couch and she straddled him so she could feed him her tits . Most men love her protruding nips and she loves to have them pinched and sucked. She then stopped and said to Joe, "Now it's your turn to fuck me. I want your big cock in my pussy now." Joe positioned her pussy over cock and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in the crack of her dripping pussy. "Oh yes. Fuck me with that cock. Stick it in me. Fuck Me." she said. Joe then began to enter her. Slowly. Soon Joe had buried his cock up to the hilt and now began to fuck her with slow hard strokes. "Oh yes, oh yes. God how I love your big cock in me. Fuck me. "Harder. Harder. HARDER." she said. Joe said, "Your pussy is so hot. You feel so fucking good." "Yes." she said," Fuck me good and hard."

Her body was moving with the pumping motion of Joe cramming his cock deep inside her pussy. Joe grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably. Joe said he that was about to cum. Elaine lifted her head and said, "Yes cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum spray in me. Cum in me." I could see her start to shake as he made 3 or 4 good deep lunges into her pussy and he shot his load deep inside her. "Oh yes. I feel your hot cum in me." Joe's spent cock slowly slipped out of her well fucked pussy

"I'm not done with you two yet but we need to take a break." she said. I ordered some pizza to be delivered and we relaxed and visited while waiting for pizza to be delivered. We talked Elaine into answering the door in her lacy top. I wanted her to let it fall open when she was paying him but it stayed closed, still giving him an eyeful. After devouring the food we headed to the bedroom. Soon he was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard. Elaine said, "We will all cum at least once more tonight."

As I positioned myself behind her I could see her pussy was swollen and red as if it had taken a lot of abuse. A little of Joe's load was still in her and I love the feel of sloppy seconds. I started to cram my cock deep into her pussy and on first push I was able to bury it deep. She just quivered for a moment then really started to suck Joe fast and hard. In no time he was hard again. She pushed me away and then crawled up Joe's body and straddled his cock. She then inserted his cock back into her pussy and began to hump his cock. Joe began to hump up to meet Elaine's thrusts. She then leaned forward letting her big tits hangover him. Joe began to knead and pinch them. Elaine then crammed her tongue back in his mouth while she continued to hump down on his shaft. She sat back up, driving his cock deep into her steaming hole. She began to grind and hump faster. "I'm gonna cum." she said. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." With that she lifted up and pounded down impaling herself on his cock, causing her to stiffen and convulse in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Juice poured from her well stretched and filled slit as she continued to writhe in the throws of another orgasm.

When she had recovered a bit she turned to me and said, "I need you too. I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both in me. Please fuck me." I was so hot from watching her fuck Joe with such lust I wasted no time positioning myself behind her. She leaned forward to allow me to get into position. Joe again began to fondle and suck her tits. Her whole ass was wet from the pussy juice she had sprayed in her powerful orgasm. I could see Joe's cock stretching her hole and I saw her lips grip at it, trying to pull it deep in again. I began to rub my swollen cock head in her crack to get it wet and then began to enter her asshole.

I entered her slowly, allowing her time to accommodate me. As I entered I could feel Joe's cock through the thin membrane as it twitched in her steamy tunnel. She began to slowly work back and forth on us moaning loudly getting faster and faster with each push. ""Oh god yes, that's it. Both of you in me." I could see and feel her trembling as she came over and over again, moaning loudly with every stroke. Joe said he was ready to cum again. " Elaine began to cum at the same time as Joe. I could feel his load empty into her pussy; each squirt of hot thick sperm as it splashed into the back of her cunt. I could also feel her pussy as it gripped and squeezed his cock. Feeling my own orgasm coming I fucked her harder and faster and soon filled her ass with cum. Her pussy began to spew juice again. Her muscles squeezed us both as she drove herself onto our cocks as hard as she could.

As our orgasms subsided we came apart and lay on the floor exhausted. As we lay there Elaine turned to me and said, "I love you. Thank you." I said, "Your welcome, but we'll have to do this another time. She turned to Joe and said "You are our FWB. Hope you come back soon"
maid4b.jpg
maid5.jpg
maid5a.jpg

Our first attempt to use the internet to try and find a man to join us was a site called Adult Friend Finder. Pretty much just a hookup site but you got to see and talk to the person before committing. They allowed photos that did not reveal nipples or pussy to be shown to none paying members but they had to join to see more reveling pics and send messages to other people. Here are a few of the free pics I posted and the member pics in same outfit but more revealing to entice men to contact us. Once we found someone we thought looked good we would exchange explicit photos to try and seal the deal309674309675309676309677309678309680309681

Attachments

• Teal 2.jpg
    Teal 2.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 9