English wife takes first big black cock

We have been married for 20 years, my dont have children and my wife is a curvy 5 foot 6 at 140 pounds with large natural breasts, great sticky out nipples, and pear shaped ass, she keeps fit at the gym so is well toned. She is blonde and very pale skinned and very pretty, she is also rather dominant at times. We have a very nice standard of living with an apartment in London a house in France an the English countryside.
My lifestyle and career means I have put on weight and am pretty unfit. We have not had kids as I have very low sperm count so we dont use birth control.
I am aware that Marie has been increasingly disatisfied with sex.
For years I had a fantasy of my pretty blonde wife with another guy, I had told her several times but she had rebuffed me.
One evening after a few drinks I asked her what her fantasy was. She admitted that me speaking about her taking another guy aroused her. I felt myself harden and asked her specifically what she would like to do.
She admitted that she really had a thing for Black guys but had never really known any from the village she came from, she married me at 20 (I was 34 at the time) and she has now just passed 40 and still beautiful. She had only been with two guys previously, neither were well endowed. I am average I suppose with 6 inches.
I said with a lump in my mouth that we would arrange something.

She said she really liked the idea of seeing a really well hung guy, I nearly fainted, my cock was the hardest it had been for years, Marie felt it and laughed and said'you really are keen'. I was in turmoil, I wanted it but jealousy drove through me at the same time.
A couple of weeks later we went to a night club and a few white guys as always tried their hand with her but she wasnt really interested. When we were seated she said, why dont we go to a sex club or a contact site as she had not seen anyone she really fancied?

The next day I looked on line and I registered on a contact site, I spoke to Marie a couple of days later when we had a couple of glasses of wine and she said she would love to see what happens. We put a couple of photos on here being careful not to show her face or identifying marks.
We had loads of replies from guys of all races, especially from Black guys admiring her round ass and 36DD breasts, I noted that she had changed the ad to 'Would love to meet a VWE Black guy'.
She looked through the replies with great interest and chose a couple of guys to mail. There were a few mails which I saw and they became more and more adult as time went on and a couple of days later a meeting was arranged. I saw the picture of him. He was very very dark skinned, his family were from West Africa originally. He was 38, 6 foot 3 inches (I am 5 foot 8) and he was around 220 pounds, he was very well muscled.In addition I pointed out his cock to Marie, she grinned, she already knew, he was around 10 inches and very thick, his name was Leo.

Marie takes over from here:

I have been unhappy with my sex life for a while, hubby does what he can but is a lot older than me and I always wanted to know what a really big guy would be like.

We agreed on setting an ad and it went from there.
On the night I first met Leo, i had a couple of drinks an hubby dressed me, I said to him,'is this all ok, last chance to back out'. he nodded so ahead we went.
I was very nervous but also very excited at the same time. I had not been with anyone else other than hubby for more than 20 years.

We met Leo at the Euston Flyer pub (in Central London),we arrived first, I dressed in a tight wriggle dress to show off my arse. Also black sheer stockings. Hubby licked my pussy before we left the apartment and dressed me in my lingerie, I was tingling and very wet in anticipation, I had not been with anyone else in more than 20 years.
Leo arrived and I think was suprised when he came over, he kindly said that I was a lot better in the flesh than in the pics. he sat next to me and oddly shook hands with hubby who went off to the bar for drinks.
When he returned Leo had his hand on my thigh as we spoke, he was friendly and was grinning.I asked if he liked stockings and indicated a lump in his trousers,he had been covering himself. I leant over and stroked it as hubby put the drinks down. God it felt big.
I went off to the toilet and took my panties off, they were soaking wet!
We drank and laughed a little and flirted, Leo was getting more brazen and I placed my panties on his lap, he grinned and said, 'shall we go to your place' (this is what had been arranged if we hit it off.
We had the drink and I became a little impatient so we got up. I am 5 foot 6 he is 6 foot plus so it looked a little odd, he took my hand and hubby followed. We hailed a cab and we all got in the back, Leo kissed me and felt my breasts,my nipples were hard and protruding, I was soaking wet, I rubbed my thighs together and he laughed. Its only a couple of minutes and we went into the apartment building, we went in the lift and Leo took hold of me placed his mouth on mine and felt my arse, he placed a hand between my legs and I lifted a leg a little to allow him access, I wasnt wearing knickers and felt my juice coating the area around my pussy. The door opened and a white guy I didnt recognise looked on with a shocked face. I re-arranged the dress and we went to the apartment. As hubby opened the door I felt Leo’s bulge and we went in.
It wasnt ladylike but I dropped to knees and undid his trousers, his cock popped out, he had the ring on! It was huge, I mean truly enormous.The head is so big I couldnt get it in my mouth, so I licked his cock around the rim and rubbed it up and down, it grew even more, I didnt think that was possible with the ring but it is. he lifted me to my feel and suggested that we went in the living room. He sat down and I sat on top of him, facing him. He grinned over to hubby who looked away.
Leo said 'dont look away man, enjoy it'.

My husband indicated to me that he wanted to speak, I was rather annoyed but asked Leo to wait a moment. My husband said 'look I am not sure', I said 'you had your chance, we cant go back now. Leo overheard and said 'let the lady decide man'. He looked down and said,'ok, its only sex and you will use a condom' I nodded and I went back to Leo.
I kissed Leo and felt his cock, he had his hands on my breasts so the dress had to come off, I presented my nipples and he sucked them bringing groans from me. I saw that hubby had his trousers undone,he stroked his cock but looked very uncomfortable, I smiled and said 'thats what you get for not satisfying me'. He looked shocked but said nothing.
Leo way lounging back on the settee and I saw the full extent of his cock, it is 10 inches long but also at least 2 plus inches thick, very very thick, the bell end was engorged and angry, I could see pre cum on him, I gasped.
I straddled him felt behind and tried to get his cock inside me, hubby interupted and said 'you should use a condom' Leo laughed and said 'never used one, never will'. He then said 'ask the lady man', I just grinned and slipped the head inside my soaking pussy, christ it stretched, it also hurt, I started to slide down on him feeling it fill my pussy like never before. Leo said, 'you are good and tight' I could feel the veins on it as I impaled myself on it. I said to hubby 'you are redundant darling' he didnt say anything, I turned and saw he was just watching it slide inside me. Leo said 'Alex your wife wont be any use to you after I have finished'. I said 'tell my lover to cum inside me'. He objected and Leo said 'I am going to cum in your wife, right!' He just nodded. I slid as far as I could down his cock and then gradually started to work my way up and down coating it with my juice.
He said to me, 'lets go to the bedroom honey'. He lifted me on his cock and carried me into the main bedroom! He lay me down on the bed and I could see his errect penis in the mirror wardrobes. It was so impressive and covered in my wetness.
I opened my stockinged legs and opened my red gaping pussy ready for him, he crouched over and gently started to enter me.I gasped as he went deeper than ever before and I felt my pussy stretch like never before. I gasped in pain and pleasure as he went deeper,I could see his cock going in ,it was beautiful. Seeing his black manhood entering my pink pussy is just so erotic, so taboo to my generation. I felt him touch my cervix and it hurt a little. It is flexible so I stretched to acommodate him,I wriggled under him to allow him to go in further. It felt like I had a Salami sausage inside me!
He we embedded me so fully I let out a groan and said 'you are going to breed me'. He grinned and started to drive in and out making me gasp each time, my clitoris was rubbing on his cock I was so far stretched and I felt an orgasm build and I came over his cock, I screamed out and shouted 'I am cumming'.I became even wetter and I could feel Leo sink even deeper in me. I clung to his back and locked my legs round his back, it was fantastic, my best ever orgasm. I had to wait a minute or two to calm down.
Leo then said, 'now my turn'. I
He then fucked me like never before, he was good enough not to pound so even though he hurt the pleasure was greater and I felt myself building towards another orgasm, Leo relentlessly drove into my wide open pussy, I felt his shoulders tighten and his breath became shorter, I was building to orgasm myself and clung to my superior Black lover.
I saw hubby move to the side of Leo.
Leo said to me 'do you want me to pullout honey' I locked my legs round him and said to hubby 'sorry'.
He sped up and I gasped and said 'give me a baby darling, breed me you fucker'
Leo exploded inside me and I felt myself cum like never before.
After a couple of minutes Leo got off me and I felt my pussy, what a wet wide open mess!
I said to Hubby, can you sleep in the guest room, he nodded and Leo shut the door. We had sex twice more and he left at 4am, I heard Leo saying to hubby 'man she is fantastic, we will be seeing each other again' hubby then came in.

Well it looks to me that her pussy has had several BBC inside that my man Unless she just loves to play with toys and in know way is that a bad thing

Well it looks to me that her pussy has had several BBC inside that my man Unless she just loves to play with toys and in know way is that a bad thing
She loves the toys but the main event happened a year ago and she has had two regular lovers, both big guys, one has a very thick cock, she is looking at the moment to see another guy. She had std test allok

Reactions: Myhotwife
We have been married for 20 years, my dont have children and my wife is a curvy 5 foot 6 at 140 pounds with large natural breasts, great sticky out nipples, and pear shaped ass, she keeps fit at the gym so is well toned. She is blonde and very pale skinned and very pretty, she is also rather dominant at times. We have a very nice standard of living with an apartment in London a house in France an the English countryside.
My lifestyle and career means I have put on weight and am pretty unfit. We have not had kids as I have very low sperm count so we dont use birth control.
I am aware that Marie has been increasingly disatisfied with sex.
For years I had a fantasy of my pretty blonde wife with another guy, I had told her several times but she had rebuffed me.
One evening after a few drinks I asked her what her fantasy was. She admitted that me speaking about her taking another guy aroused her. I felt myself harden and asked her specifically what she would like to do.
She admitted that she really had a thing for Black guys but had never really known any from the village she came from, she married me at 20 (I was 34 at the time) and she has now just passed 40 and still beautiful. She had only been with two guys previously, neither were well endowed. I am average I suppose with 6 inches.
I said with a lump in my mouth that we would arrange something.

She said she really liked the idea of seeing a really well hung guy, I nearly fainted, my cock was the hardest it had been for years, Marie felt it and laughed and said'you really are keen'. I was in turmoil, I wanted it but jealousy drove through me at the same time.
A couple of weeks later we went to a night club and a few white guys as always tried their hand with her but she wasnt really interested. When we were seated she said, why dont we go to a sex club or a contact site as she had not seen anyone she really fancied?

The next day I looked on line and I registered on a contact site, I spoke to Marie a couple of days later when we had a couple of glasses of wine and she said she would love to see what happens. We put a couple of photos on here being careful not to show her face or identifying marks.
We had loads of replies from guys of all races, especially from Black guys admiring her round ass and 36DD breasts, I noted that she had changed the ad to 'Would love to meet a VWE Black guy'.
She looked through the replies with great interest and chose a couple of guys to mail. There were a few mails which I saw and they became more and more adult as time went on and a couple of days later a meeting was arranged. I saw the picture of him. He was very very dark skinned, his family were from West Africa originally. He was 38, 6 foot 3 inches (I am 5 foot 8) and he was around 220 pounds, he was very well muscled.In addition I pointed out his cock to Marie, she grinned, she already knew, he was around 10 inches and very thick, his name was Leo.
Congratulations