Enter from behind

Wow and you just criticize me of posting my cock and criticized everyone that put our cocks in here at least we put ours so don't try to lecture me or not one about us put dicks pics check your post ings B4 criticized me or anyone Thanks and have a nice day you stay in your side and I stay in mine never criticize anyone sorry to comes at u like this but don't do whatever you critized 1 HR ago about my pics
You know...that's just a fucking lie! Stop being so fucking butt hurt and try to look at it from the point of other users. Whatever you were attempting to say is pretty much incoherent but let me lay it out there again....YOU (not a single other member of this board have I ever mentioned) post YOUR SAME THREE FUCKING DICK PICS ON POST AFTER POST! THE EXACT SAME PICS.....we get it....you have a cock...... YOU JUST DON'T NEED TO POST THEM ALL OVER THE SITE ALL OF THE TIME on posts that have nothing to do with your cock! IT GETS TIRESOME. IT GETS OLD WAITING ON THAT SHIT TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE TIME. I CAN FIX IT THOUGH....Maybe we should conduct a poll....lol

You know...that's just a fucking lie! Stop being so fucking butt hurt and try to look at it from the point of other users. Whatever you were attempting to say is pretty much incoherent but let me lay it out there again....YOU (not a single other member of this board have I ever mentioned) post YOUR SAME THREE FUCKING DICK PICS ON POST AFTER POST! THE EXACT SAME PICS.....we get it....you have a cock...... YOU JUST DON'T NEED TO POST THEM ALL OVER THE SITE ALL OF THE TIME on posts that have nothing to do with your cock! IT GETS TIRESOME. IT GETS OLD WAITING ON THAT SHIT TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE TIME. I CAN FIX IT THOUGH....Maybe we should conduct a poll....lol
You bulling me I'm so scared of you man u stay in your side and I'm staying in my side simple as that and I didn't insulting you at all and never say anything about your posting or your wife I respect woman cause I have a mom and sisters so do me a big favor stay in your side and I stay in mine and you be happy of whatever you do with your private life so don't come at me like you trying to scaring me cause u not I can give you my address and you can come and tell me right in my face so let's do each other a big favor stay in your side and I'll do the same if you don't understand me I can write in Spanish but u won't understand if you want I can send you my phone # and we can talk ...ok but don't bully me please...

You bulling me I'm so scared of you man u stay in your side and I'm staying in my side simple as that and I didn't insulting you at all and never say anything about your posting or your wife I respect woman cause I have a mom and sisters so do me a big favor stay in your side and I stay in mine and you be happy of whatever you do with your private life so don't come at me like you trying to scaring me cause u not I can give you my address and you can come and tell me right in my face so let's do each other a big favor stay in your side and I'll do the same if you don't understand me I can write in Spanish but u won't understand if you want I can send you my phone # and we can talk ...ok but don't bully me please...
All he’s saying is stop posting your dick all the time. Please! We all agree with him.

I'm posting not more shit I'm going to tell you guys this much when you guys was watching TV at night and enjoying your freedom and sleeping at night where I was fighting for this wonderful country and for our freedom and seeing my own friends dying in front of my fucking face I was there for a while year not knowing if you going to see everyone the next day or if you was going to see your family or they was going to blown you in pieces I'm one of the lucky ones that made it back hurts but alive just to fight for freedom so just instead of lecturing me appreciate what we did for our freedom thanks and have a Good Night sir