Enter from behind

I do fitness and sometimes erotic modeling and sometimes some these are pictures that are air brushed. My body changes depending on my shoots. I gain muscle for some shoots that require that look. Then I lose it for other shoots. The first picture is one of my model shots that was air brushed. The second pic we took with cell phone. The third is my husband during a swinger date.

Last edited:
Reactions: ircouple69
I do fitness and sometimes erotic modeling and sometimes some these are pictures are air brushed. My body changes depending on my shoots. I gain muscle for some shoots that require that look. Then I lose it for other shoots. The first picture is one of my model shots that was air brushed. The second pic we took with cell phone. The third is my husband during a swinger date.
You look amazing. Wow. Respect.

I do fitness and sometimes erotic modeling and sometimes some these are pictures are air brushed. My body changes depending on my shoots. I gain muscle for some shoots that require that look. Then I lose it for other shoots. The first picture is one of my model shots that was air brushed. The second pic we took with cell phone. The third is my husband during a swinger date.
Thanks to clarify I apologize if I was wrong

Reactions: iloverealbigtits
I do fitness and sometimes erotic modeling and sometimes some these are pictures that are air brushed. My body changes depending on my shoots. I gain muscle for some shoots that require that look. Then I lose it for other shoots. The first picture is one of my model shots that was air brushed. The second pic we took with cell phone. The third is my husband during a swinger date.
Love to hear that you do swinger dates! With that body you must have many willing to partake. Is that what some of those pool parties are?

Reactions: iloverealbigtits
View media item 30388
View media item 30393
View media item 10592
View media item 6655
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 10582
View media item 30389

View media item 2247