Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

The best would probably be to use toys temporarily, until you find a way to fix your erectile dysfunction in a medical way. Being in a similar case, I usually apply some gel on my penis, before having the sexual act. It gets my penis erected and I can do my job without worries that it won't last for enough time, or it won't get erect at all. I order it from it's very good and has no side effects after applying it on your skin.

Last edited:
A lot of cucks have ED and when not have PE. A lot of times this is the reason that we are cucks. My experience is that my ED and PE became worse since my girlfriend and are fully in the cuckold-lifetsyle. Due to psychological and emotional reasons but also because of not having PIV sex anymore, chastity etc...

I know a few older guys that unfortunately experienced prostate cancer and couldnt get hard to months or even years after their prostate removal. Maybe talk to a doctor about your issue and they could prescribe something to get you going! Or if your goal is to become a cuck then talk to your wife about finding her a partner to fulfill her needs!